Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WindUp
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So um, yea, why is Triple H called the king of Kings?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
He's held more world championships than any other WWE superstar in the company's history. It's like saying he's the Champion of Champions. To get to the top, you've got to beat the guy that's been there more than anyone. You've got to play The Game.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yep that is why Sheamus putting him out was such a big deal for him. He put the top man out and they used that as momentum for him.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
He's held more world championships than any other WWE superstar in the company's history. It's like saying he's the Champion of Champions. To get to the top, you've got to beat the guy that's been there more than anyone. You've got to play The Game.
Flair?

Other than that, I agree with the rest of it.

Plus, EVERYONE always wants to be the 'King' of something, meaning they are the undeniable highest power of said skill/competition/activity. Now, take ALL kings of everything, and Trips is the king of them. Been done before, but still a pretty cool moniker if you ask me.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
More world championships in the WWE that's a cert, saying that I think he'll overtake Flair when he comes back

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He uses that moniker as an excuse to use this badass theme.

Nah, i actually agreed with Amsterdam.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I bought that shirt so yes he is.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
He likes saving all the cool nicknames for himself and alot of other stuff too :side: WTF is Cerebral Assassin supposed to mean? Triple H doesn't really play mind games as far as I can tell, The Undertaker is the expert in that field.

Triple H is like the Beatles of wrestling
Wrong, more like Hogan is The Beatles of Wrestling.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
"Triple H", "The Game", "The King of Kings", "The Cerebral Assassin", "The Ace of Spades"

Is there anyone with more nicknames? (Also I'm pretty sure I'm missing some)

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I think he calls himself that because of his numerous World Title reigns and wins over wrestlings biggest stars.

also JR came up with the nickname "Cerebral Assassin"

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Because he's married to the bosses daughter so he can take anyones nickname that he wants, even Jesus'

1 - 20 of 27 Posts