Wrestling Forum banner

Triple H: I've outlasted everyone except one...

4595 Views 43 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  Reservoir Angel
Triple H: I've outlasted everyone except one...
The Undertaker.

Isn't he forgetting someone?
(Not a Main Eventer, but still)
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2,174 Posts
Don't know who you're talking about, don't care either, but it would be kinda stupid for him to say "I've outlasted everyone, except two, you and "name".. But I'm focussing on you!"
Think. Seriously, think.

· Registered
9,682 Posts
But Kane hasnt been on top as long as HHH or Taker that's probably what he meant..They're still the lone top dogs from the attitude era because if he wasnt talking about that, you could certainly throw Edge into the argument as well imo

· Registered
988 Posts
It's a boring ass feud that no one's really buying into anyways. No one cares because there's no real emotion behind it, they've yet to really confront each other since their God awful staredown, and Triple H isn't being a ruthless heel, he's just describing that he can be. If he went full on heel, and starting beating the hell out of Taker on a weekly basis, then I'd believe he's somewhat of a threat, but right now he's just talking and not doing, and it's not interesting at all. If he was an outlaw, he'd be taking action against the other outlaw

· Registered
19,085 Posts
^That's the thing, they don't consider Kane before he was Kane as part of him.

So technically he did outlast Kane.

Even then, HHH first debuted in WWE in April 1995, Kane as that dentist debuted around the summer(I'm guessing since his first match was at SS), so even then it looks like HHH did debut before Dentist Kane

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
HHH was talking about people who matter... :p

But seriously, the Kane character used to be one of my favorite. I haven't cared about him in forever. His last title run was nice to see even though I really didn't care about it.

· Registered
20,997 Posts
HHH still hasn't outlasted Jim Johnston. ;)

· Registered
611 Posts
He didn't outlast Vince McMahon yet...

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Don't know who you're talking about, don't care either, but it would be kinda stupid for him to say "I've outlasted everyone, except two, you and "name".. But I'm focussing on you!"
Think. Seriously, think.
On the contrary, you're telling him not to think and just accept it because WWE said so. Despite that WWE is actually wrong in that he's not the only one.

So because he's proving them wrong, he's supposed to toss his brain out of his head and say "Durrrrrr. Triple H is the greatest of all time. The TV told me. I think 2 plus 2 is 32423 and I'm a WWE fan".

Honestly, more WWE fans need to think. Seriously. Think.

Also, I think he may be referring to Big Show and/or Kane.

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't know who you're talking about, don't care either
Then why the hell do you even reply? lmao, what an idiot.

@3D Blueprint: you should read jimboystar24's post.
Who knows - Maybe you learn something.

On topic: Im not refering to KANE - I'm refering to the BIGSHOW.
He started back in 1995, and he's been a huge force to be reckoned with ever since.
Not a Main Eventer, but still.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
you know what would have been smart? actually putting the superstar you were talking about in your first post. there's been a bunch of guys who have been around since sometime around that period.

i was hoping this thread was about

cuz lets face it, RATINGS.

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you know what would have been smart? actually putting the superstar you were talking about in your first post.
Ya, but that wouldn't be as fun :p

I'll never understand why people expect historical accuracy from wrestling promos.
Ya, maybe it's better to not look for errors,
and just enjoy the show instead.

· This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
15,298 Posts
Kane actually won a World Title before Triple H was even a main eventer. I get why they are making this point but they are wrong because Kane and even Big Show were main eventers at the same time Triple H became one.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.