Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck? He told Cody to be a man and fight Orton instead of bitching about it. Well Triple H fired Awesome Truth instead of fighting them. Isn't that even worst? Triple H avoided Awesome Truth for the long run instead of being a "man" and fighting them.

Second Mark Henry injured Lawler and got fined. However, he is okay with Orton giving people major head injuries. What the hell is that about? Cody could had serious injuries worst than Lawler's.

Triple H was pissed that Awesome Truth got involved in his match with Punk but was okay with someone getting involved in Dolph's match.

This is pretty bad writing to say the least.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yea the story lines are pretty shit right now.
I wish Triple H would put the mic down and get his arse in the right, that's where he belongs.
Not writing shit in some little office somewhere

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Why can't you all shut up and think positively, for gods sake! Do you come on the forums to take out your personal life problems on WWE superstars? jesus christ! Its a good damn show and HHH is just that type of face, his promo was entertaining and in the end it put over Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler, two MID-CARDERS! THINK ABOUT THE DAMN POSITIVES. Why do you guys think to much into whether someone is a hypocrite or not? to create the show like it was, he needed to do the following things. And No Miz and Truth were fired for putting hands on a referee, referee's cant fight back, they're not professionals, and putting your hands on un-professionals is pretty much a crime, so here's logic for you.

And as for you saying he was okay with someone interfering in Dolph's match. What the hell do u expect, he should come out every match now that a heel wins and say ''oh you won by cheating, you are fired'' why do you want to over-kill everything? THINK.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
i see it like that
cody was put over again after winning the battle royal against sheamus who was the last one to be eliminated
ziggler who finally got some mic time together with swagger and even christian wasnt buried against Cena!!!
it was kinda random to put on that tag match but yeah teddy long says holla!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I'm sorry but if WWE checked over everything the onscreen character has ever said or done in the past, they wouldn't be able to write any promos. Continuity is obviously gonna suffer if the show has been running for 900+ episodes. Nit picking shit like this is pointless and gets us no where because nobody but people with too much time on their hands thinks about it. Honestly, I know we're an internet wrestling forum and all, but do we really have to critique everything WWE do?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I'm sorry but if WWE checked over everything the onscreen character has ever said or done in the past, they wouldn't be able to write any promos. Continuity is obviously gonna suffer if the show has been running for 900+ episodes. Nit picking shit like this is pointless and gets us no where because nobody but people with too much time on their hands thinks about it. Honestly, I know we're an internet wrestling forum and all, but do we really have to critique everything WWE do?
Approved. if WWE tries to nit-pick everything the show will be down to no cheap wins, every heel would be fired because all of them cheat. There would be Two referees who would make sure there is no interference, etc etc.

·
Registered
757 Posts
HHH's promo last night was stupid and unoriginal he fines Mark Henry for assualting an announcer's/wrestler's but, doesn't fine CM Punk who hit him with a mic the 2 weeks ago.smh

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I'm all for logical booking but nit picking wont make it a better show, what I'm not a fan of though is the bad guys being hard done by, surely the point of being a heel is to get away with stuff you otherwise wouldn't get away with

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
HHH's promo last night was stupid and unoriginal he fines Mark Henry for assualting an announcer's/wrestler's but, doesn't fine CM Punk who hit him with a mic the 2 weeks ago.smh
They had a feud, so it makes sense. Mark Henry assaulted Lawler and JR just because he's greedy for action.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
What I really don't get is how Mark Henry only got fined for assaulting Lawler, even doing his special move on him on the announce table when all Miz and Truth did was push and slap the referees. They did it because the referees made stupid obvious mistakes when Henry did it out of reason. How is that fair? AND HHH use to hit referees too. Miz even said he hit a referee with a sledgehammer.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What I really don't get is how Mark Henry only got fined for assaulting Lawler, even doing his special move on him on the announce table when all Miz and Truth did was push and slap the referees. They did it because the referees made stupid obvious mistakes when Henry did it out of reason. How is that fair? AND HHH use to hit referees too. Miz even said he hit a referee with a sledgehammer.
I would hardly say Henry had just cause for choking JR and putting Lawler through a table. Also, you can't really expect consistency between a face COO Triple H and Heel Triple H in 2003 (was that when he faced Nash?).

I would assume that the reason Triple H fired Miz and Truth was that they disrespected WWE officials including himself....but that's just a theory

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The OP has pointed out exactly why I have always tended to root for heels. There's too much hypocrisy with the faces. When the heels do something, it's a despicable act. But when a face does the exact same thing then suddenly it's okay.

Like when Brutus the Barber Beefcake used to shave heads as a heel, all the announcers decried it.
Then when he did it as a face, all of a sudden it was hilarious and all in good fun.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not difficult to use logic. It would make sense for Triple H to fine everyone, and not just heels. It's okay with Orton to use a weapon but it is wrong for The Miz and R-Truth to attack a shitty ref.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
At this point everybody is a hypocrite in WWE...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts