Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His starting promo was crazy good. I think it could rank top 10 of the year. Had great emotion, and it progressed perfectly. Started off by playing the sympathy card, then just went on an ALL CAPS RAGE.

He might be selfish by not putting people over. But he is a damn good mic worker.

Hell, the whole promo segment was pretty good. Cena had his usual cheesy promo. Sheamus however, really shone in my opinion, babyface run has been incredible.
Punk got a little cheesy at times, but he still did pretty great.

Those 4 guys captivated the audience. They demanded their attention and the crowd gave them absolute silence

·
Registered
249 Posts
HHH has always been good on the mic. Go back and watch his promos from 1999-2003. His promos with the Rock, Foley and Austin were great.

·
Banned
28 Posts
His starting promo was crazy good. I think it could rank top 10 of the year. Had great emotion, and it progressed perfectly. Started off by playing the sympathy card, then just went on an ALL CAPS RAGE.

He might be selfish by not putting people over. But he is a damn good mic worker.

Hell, the whole promo segment was pretty good. Cena had his usual cheesy promo. Sheamus however, really shone in my opinion, babyface run has been incredible.
Punk got a little cheesy at times, but he still did pretty great.

Those 4 guys captivated the audience. They demanded their attention and the crowd gave them absolute silence
Yes. I was thinking the same thin or is it me? You see where I am coming from. He i pretty good. I think John L is to.

·
The Next Big Thing Returns." DAMN TRUE"
2,300 Posts
It was awsome, my only problem was that why Orton didnt came out and joined them? Orton would have got massive pops at that time. theen we would have had our 5th guy for SSeries also

·
Registered
615 Posts
Triple H has always been great on the mic, as for tonights promo I thought it was great. Trile H great, Cena was his usual which was okay I guess, Sheamus was great as usual fella and Punk was hilarious, "John boy you big boy scout!"

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
The whole starting was awesome, I loved the chemistry between them all and The Blazer and double pay mentions between Punk and HHH. Genuinely enjoyed the whole first segment.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts