Wrestling Forum banner

Triple H Interview on WM, Nash/Booker, Tough Enough (IGN)

2191 Views 13 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  MojoRisin
IGN posted an interview they did with Triple H about a possible TV return, Wrestlemania, Kevin Nash, Booker T, and Tough Enough.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/114/1149008p1.html

Interesting read. Says to expect a HHH return to TV "sooner rather than later".
Reactions: NasJayz
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· WCW Fan
269 Posts
How could you not want HHH back have you seen how much of a joke Raw has become since he has been gone. for the first time i can remember im actually dreading wrestlemania at the moment

· Registered
4,251 Posts
Road to WrestleMania" now officially underway, can we expect to see Hunter back on TV anytime soon? "You can," Triple H said. "The rumor is that I'll be back for WrestleMania. Yeah, so that's the rumor. But, I'll be back sooner than later. We're still promoting [The Chaperone] through the WWE shows so obviously people are awaiting my return. So I'll be back sooner than later."

looks like he'll be back for mania then.

· Registered
839 Posts
When Trips does eventually return, be it on RAW or at the Chamber, I predict it to be one of the biggest pops for a few years.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
It's equally curious and predictable, I suppose, that when the subject of possible dream matches comes up, Triple H doesn't speak of the elephant in the room, that being Cena/Undertaker (despite it technically happening as part of a fairly small feud like eight years ago now).

Nothing particularly exciting here, otherwise. Whereas once upon a time it felt like a certainty that he'd return to avenge himself against Sheamus, they aren't really setting up that vibe anymore. Especially with the crummy booking Sheamus has received in recent months.

· The Sundance Kid
47,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I certainly hope he doesn't come back and crush Sheamus. Since becoming King of the Ring Sheamus has been on a losing streak, and just recently got squashed by Mark Henry. The last thing this guy needs is another series of losses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.