Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Basically saying he's going to be the baddest boss ever the most evil enough of the im doing best for business it's personal, Thats how i took it anyway.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in order to follow the storyline though, they're going to have to fire Bryan at some point. He keeps defying them, so they should fire him and have Vince bring him back. that's how I would write it. Imagine the pop then!

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It just looks silly how Vince hasn't made an appearance since the 19th of August, right? no explanation for why he's gone...he needs to return sometime.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Vince is the ace in the hole for this storyline. He could turn face and come in in support of Bryan or come in and take over just as Triple H is losing it, and add a bunch of extra heat to the storyline.

·
Registered
118 Posts
He'll use something that's been done before though he expects everyone to forget it the previous time(s)it happened. Just like with Mark Henry/Big Show collapsing the ring.

·
Registered
944 Posts
what did this mean when he said it on Raw? haven't we seen all sides to him by now. what do you think he has in store?
It means he'll do something that will just make people groan, shrug and sigh. Then he'll do his usual 20 minute promo which the lemmings on here will praise for reason unbeknownst to me. Steph will also be around she'll be a big nasty bitch because ....well she isnt capable of doing any other character

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vince will come back and seeing as how nobody on the roster can get themselves over other than be affiliated with Bryan, he'll just mention in his promo that he supports him against Triple H and the crowd will cheer....seriously, the whole roster needs Bryan to get them over. Even on Smackdown, they had to name drop Bryan to get a pop and they had to use his chant, and he even had to introduce the Rhodes boys and had to get the crowd going to cheer for him. the crowd only responds to him and its sad that nobody else can get themselves over besides Punk and Bryan lol

·
Registered
850 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Maybe hes goin to put daniel bryan against the shield...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts