Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Career Ender!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is nothing but postive feedback coming out of the recent UK TV tapings, which Triple H was given full control over. Vince is renowned for screaming in the headsets of the announcers. Triple H was said to be much more laid back, and only offered ideas and coaching during the breaks.
Source: Wrestling Truth

Looks like Trips is being lined up to take over from Vince very soon, I can see him either doing a Undertaker style deal where he only wrestlers few times a year or retires from Wrestling after WM and we see him on screen being the head cheese.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Very interesting. I actually cannot wait till Trips takes full control, I would like to see how he will go about business.

·
Career Ender!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Indeed, on this same site there are reports of Trips pushing for more creative writers, pushing for a new Cage theme as he feels HIAC is old and over used, I'm looking forward to it myself.

Not sure if that was same raw, only read the report today.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
HHH has a great wrestling mind. I think Vince has completly lost touch with what people want these days and I look forward to HHH having more power in that area to make his mark.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I'm really pleased with Triple H in the last year or so. To be honest I can only really see him able to replace Vince. I mean he's obviously a good choice from being in the wrestling business but also with the family connections.

I also feel he's the only man to replace Vince since he's a fucking awesome heel, and a reasonable face. Great on the mic and is someone that old and new fans can relate to. Vince as a face the crowd love him, Vince as a heel the whole arena will go nuts. I think Triple H can make the same impact. I'm honestly not that worried when Vince finally calls it quits.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
HHH should be the Raw GM.

This would fit in perfectly with real life. He'll be incharge of Raw and then eventually will take over the WWE both on screen and off screen

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
provided he doesn't push his pet projects like Sheamus and McIntyre to the moon HHH should make for a good change

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
I think there was a report saying he was in control of the the recent Raw episodes too

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
If all this is true then it's going to be very interesting to see how WWE potentially changes in the coming years. Triple H has a great wrestling mind and it sounds as though he'll fair just as well on the business side of things as on the actual shows in the ring.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Old news this was on the Raw section

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good news, if true. I'm in the minority, but I love HHH and I think he wants to bring back some of the intensity of past years.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Having said all this, I can't imagine Vince giving up full creative control until he's dead.

HHH should resurrect 'The Clique 2010'. Make himself RAW champ, Kevin Nash SD champ, Scott Hall Intercontinental champ, X-Pac US champ, HBK returns as a mouthpiece and drug dealer.... I mean keeper-awayer.

Smell the ratings!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
He knows what the fans want but like Austin said "don't sugar coat the story lines".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts