Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· The Fringe Lunatic
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got through watching the True Story of Wrestlemania and the part where the talked about the streak Triple H said the following, "In my opinion, the streak that should never break."

Now this is of course coming from his honest opinion and not his character but I find it interesting non the less.

Also on a side note if you have not seen the preview for the new DX dvd they (HBK & HHH) make mention of Hunter losing to Taker at WM17 towards the end. I can't post links yet but just google DX: One Last Stand and the youtube video of it is like the first thing.

· Registered
5,005 Posts
I don't think he wants to break it either he wants to shut down the show and that alone is some HHH has never done the closest he came to it was his WM 17 match with Undertaker. HHH isn't really a show stealer I'm sure he's trying to pull that off while he still has a high level talent around to work with.
But I wouldn't use that dvd to make this argument he had a smile on his face when he said it and he knew that dvd would be released before WM this year.

· Ho!
20,682 Posts
Well that's a relief, should break any small possible suspicion that he would be ending the streak... I mean, I'm sure Taker doesn't want it to end now (or at least not this year against Triple H, not that he has anything against Triple H), Triple H doesn't want to end it, and I'm sure Vince is smart enough to make the ultimate decision for it not to end (at this Mania at least. We'll see what happens when Taker faces Cena).

· The Fringe Lunatic
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this is the first time I kinda want to see HHH lose. I would like to see Taker win now and at WW28 then walk away 20-0.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Really? I hardly think what was said then matters now. Even if he was lying, why would he admit something like that back then? His theme song says it all, my dude.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
Regardless of whether H wants to break the Streak or not, Vince won't let it happen so it doesn't really matter.

This feud has been so shitty so far and just popped up out of no where. Of all years for the Streak to end, this would be the worst (besides Mark Henry at WM 22 LMAO).

· Banned
470 Posts
this might turn out to be a much slower paced battle of attrition.

half an hour at least?

· Registered
988 Posts
Taker will be trying even harder this year not to lose because if he does, according to Michael Cole, he will be sucking Hunter's dick (that could be his fate right?) after the match...I'm sure Sheamus would hop in first, but Cole said that would be his fate.

· The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,143 Posts
Taker will be trying even harder this year not to lose because if he does, according to Michael Cole, he will be sucking Hunter's dick (that could be his fate right?) after the match...I'm sure Sheamus would hop in first, but Cole said that would be his fate.
Oh yh i forgot. Its Triple H vs Undertaker in a Loser 'gets to suck it' match. lol

· Read Only
11,558 Posts
Of course he doesn't...

Even though he would be the perfect guy to break it, nothing would be gained long term. Triple H would simply have another big accomplishment to his already impressive list and the Undertaker would lose his legendary streak. It should go to someone just starting out, who the WWE has a lot of faith in. Would be the push of a lifetime. And that is IF WWE decides to end the streak at all.

· YES! YES! YES!
15,196 Posts
This feud has been so shitty so far and just popped up out of no where. Of all years for the Streak to end, this would be the worst (besides Mark Henry at WM 22 LMAO).
It's funny you mention Henry. On one of Dave Lagana's "Formerly Creative" podcasts where he speaks to former members of the creative team, it was mentioned that they did actually have serious talks about putting Henry over 'Taker at WM22.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.