Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
:lmao that really can't be piss, surprising stuff coming from a grown man in his 40's.
I was thinking the same. There HAS to be a logical explanation.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
That's a years worth of cum. He's had blue balls ever since Brock arrived. He wants to job Brock out so bad. He should have waited to bust his nut at WrestleMania but sometimes when you get really over sexed you can't help but prematurely ejaculate. HHH likely started playing with himself backstage, saying "I'll just touch myself for a few seconds and then stop." But we all know what happens. With his eyes closed he saw Brock laying on his back, KO'ed by the King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, The Game on the Grandest Stage of Them All. It was now a full on wank session. Frankly instead of making fun of the big wet spot on his pants we should be thankful he was able to get his cock back into his pants before coming out on stage.

·
Stroking is the Antidote
3,160 Posts
So all the water he spits into the air somehow all fell between his legs and in the crotch area, where the water practically couldn't have possibly even reached? :lmao
:lol:lmao

Man I just cracked up at this particular post.

As for the picture...shit was nasty. This is why he shouldn't be wearing those tights pants, take a note from Brock and Punk. Jogging pants or basketball shorts.

·
Banned
389 Posts
He's gay!

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
That's a years worth of cum. He's had blue balls ever since Brock arrived. He wants to job Brock out so bad. He should have waited to bust his nut at WrestleMania but sometimes when you get really over sexed you can't help but prematurely ejaculate. HHH likely started playing with himself backstage, saying "I'll just touch myself for a few seconds and then stop." But we all know what happens. With his eyes closed he saw Brock laying on his back, KO'ed by the King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, The Game on the Grandest Stage of Them All. It was now a full on wank session. Frankly instead of making fun of the big wet spot on his pants we should be thankful he was able to get his cock back into his pants before coming out on stage.
:lmao

DEAD

·
Stay Fearless
7,380 Posts
I noticed that when i was watching it haha

21 - 40 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.