Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

- As noted, YouTube personality Casey Neistat posted a photo last month of himself with Triple H on a private flight. Neistat posted video from the flight in his latest vlog, which you can watch above. Triple H appears at the 1:30 mark wearing a Santa hat. Neistat pointed out that The Game wasn't a very good Santa Claus because Santa is supposed to have a white beard.

"There's a lot of white in there," Triple H said while pointing at his beard. "More than I'd like to care to admit."

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
battle of the noses

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
That guy has 8 million subs, yet I've never heard of him :lol

YouTube celebrities are weird.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I never understand how these people rack up so many subscribers, I never heard of that logan and jake paul before the controversy that went on a few weeks ago and yet it turns out they have millions of subscribers.

its not even like they do anything to justify it, they make Vlogs? well how amazing, what a talent, it would be one thing if these people were famous already before going on to youtube but these people are just famous for being famous it seems.

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
:vince hey hunter I need you to meet with this guy that no one knows about till today that has 8 millions subs in youtube.

:hunter who?

:vince some guy named Casey Nosetrap

:vince Casey Nosetrap dammit!

:trolldog pardon my intrusion into this business conversation, sir but I believe his last name is Neistat

:hunter why do I uhh have to do this ahhh I don't know this guy uh how can this Casey guy uhh help with the current product uhh.

:vince I said go meet him dammit if people see you there they might get interested into subscribing to us and our network think of the profit dammit.

:hunter what profit uhh you've done lost your mind uhh.

:vince Get out of my office and get to work dammit!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
That guy has 8 million subs, yet I've never heard of him :lol

YouTube celebrities are weird.
8 million isnt that big of a milestone anymore. You wanna get your name out there, you should have close to 20 mill or need to be in some sweet drama.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
:vince hey hunter I need you to meet with this guy that no one knows about till today that has 8 millions subs in youtube.

:vince some guy named Casey Nosetrap

:vince Casey Nosetrap dammit!

:trolldog pardon my intrusion into this business conversation, sir but I believe his last name is Neistat

:hunter why do I uhh have to do this ahhh I don't know this guy uh how can this Casey guy uhh help with the current product uhh.

:vince I said go meet him dammit if people see you there they might get interested into subscribing to us and our network think of the profit dammit.

:hunter what profit uhh you've done lost your mind uhh.

:vince Get out of my office and get to work dammit!
Vince did not tell him to do all that :lol Casey Neistat asked Triple H

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts