Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H vows to absolutely not step down from running WWE Raw SuperShow. Furthermore, Triple H vows that John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show will headline Monday night’s telecast, emanating from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City.

On the Oct. 3, 2011, edition of WWE Raw SuperShow, Raw Superstars, Divas, officials, broadcasters and other WWE employees issued a virtually unanimous vote of no confidence in Triple H’s leadership, citing an unsafe working environment on Monday nights. Despite an ensuing walkout, The Game told WWE.com he will continue day-to-day operations of WWE’s flagship show.

Watch Cena, Punk, Orton, Sheamus and Big Show in action live on WWE Raw SuperShow this coming Monday night at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

CM PUNK is in team triple H ???????????????:confused:

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
he mentioned about this on twitter , speaking keyfabe of course , that he thought walking out was not a smart move , and that you need to be there if you want to change stuff in WWE ..

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Why can't raw people be on Sd too? It's annoying 'cause all the stuff that SHOULD be on the show raw just shows it. And they wonder why SD attendence is low.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Hopefully we get each of these guys saying why they didn't walk out/are sticking by Trips. Orton's reason should be particularly interesting given their history, as will Punk's, Seamus' and of course Cena's too, haha. Show, well, he wasn't back when it happened. Call me excited but I can't wait for Raw, even if there are only 6 people, 2 divas and JR (see his twitter) on it lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
No surprise really, something like this wouldn't be big enough to warrant HHH to have resigned over, he will probably just bring in some 'help' to keep the chaos to in the ring only.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Looks like I'll be watching House this week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Even though he will continue, look at just last Monday. Triple H was just...left alone, everyone but the fans left. I mean, its not getting out of hand, but just rather Kevin Nash, CM Punk and all that. They started the chaos. Starts at Summerslam, continues through history.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
So those 5, along with Mason Ryan, Kelly Kelly, & Eve were the only ones who didn't show so they'll be the only ones to be on RAW? *Kayfabe wise*

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just hope they see this storyline through, I think it would be brilliant if they just had the superstars that didn't leave on the show(And J.R) but at some point have a promo of superstars protesting.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
The five superstars of doom.

Just crossed my mind, lol. But anyways, this will be interesting.
In Mexico Mistic Botching Sin Caras will tornado tag them

·
Vacay in Suplex City!
1,778 Posts
Very excited for RAW. Very Curious what happens to this storyline from here.

·
Registered
935 Posts
This is a good move on WWE's part. It does add to the storyline to see them take a chance like this (assuming of course they don't just have everyone return to the show this week instead). Be interesting to see them fill 2 hours with just 8 wrestlers.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Hopefully we get each of these guys saying why they didn't walk out/are sticking by Trips. Orton's reason should be particularly interesting given their history, as will Punk's, Seamus' and of course Cena's too, haha. Show, well, he wasn't back when it happened. Call me excited but I can't wait for Raw, even if there are only 6 people, 2 divas and JR (see his twitter) on it lol.
Orton already did that on smackdown -

*Matt Striker interviewed Randy Orton, asking him why he wasn't out there for the HHH vote of confidence on Monday. Orton says if he has a problem with HHH, he'll deal with him personally. He says he doesn't play well with others and doesn't like a group mentality

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I would still love to hear why they nixed Punk/Nash Storyline then Punk/HHH..

It really made Punk look like an idiot/jerk because of it.

So Punk AND Sheamus are on Team HHH? Hmm..

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I understand Cena and Big Show. . and I guess Shaemus too because he's been running as a babyface lately (assuming he's ended his fueds from months ago to embrace his new face role).

But. . .CM Punk? Even Orton? Doesn't seem to fit. Maybe they're just throwing the top faces together as Team HHH, even though HHH has been anything but a face lately. Maybe it's just to bolster HHH's numbers. We probably shouldn't expect to hear believeable reasons from each of them for why they're helping.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts