Wrestling Forum banner

Tribute to the Troops discussion PC GARBAGE

5231 Views 61 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  LaMelo
Is this a live event or 3 weeks ago. Why haven't they came out with their belts wtf is going on with this crap? And tater tots again! God almighty , this is company is lame lol
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Banned
14,422 Posts
Re: What is the tribute to the troops crap??

Their titles? Not sure what you mean their. It's recorded. It's not live.

· Registered
9,824 Posts

Wait? What????? Are you saying ISIS stole the belts?????????

· Registered
18,945 Posts

I feel like I'm watching RAW from a couple weeks ago. It started out the same exact way, minus Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno lol

· Banned
2,434 Posts

It's a waste of time, not worth watching in my opinion.. It was much better 10 year's ago when it actually meant something.

· Banned
833 Posts
Re: Tribute to the troops discussion PC GARBAGE

It's about the greatest country to ever exist.

Foreigners jealous of what we have.

It's a huge Thank You to the heroes who go to the Middle East and take care of business sending terrorists to hell.

They do it around CHRISTmas because they believe in Him and His name. His birth is a time to give thanks.

· ★ Liverpool FC ★
2,787 Posts

It's about the greatest country to ever exist.

Foreigners jealous of what we have.

It's a huge Thank You to the heroes who go to the Middle East and take care of business sending terrorists to hell.

They do it around CHRISTmas because they believe in Him and His name. His birth is a time to give thanks.
Ok.
:strong :eva :rollins :trips5 :punk4 :bayley :heyman6

· Registered
2,862 Posts

SWAGGER MAKING RUSEV TAP?????????? WTF IS THIS COMPANY ON!!! RUSEV IS BURIED BEYOND BELIEF ! HES LIKE 732-0 AGAINST JOB SWAGGER. HAVE RUSEV EXPLAIN WHY HE IS SO TRASH NOW, SAY EVER SINCE HES LOST THE FEUD TO CENA HE HASNT BEEN THE SAME, SOMETHING! FUK OFF
Actually its the other way around Rusev is 732-1 against Swagger.

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,510 Posts

WE FUCKING CAME A LONG WAY. LET'S ENJOY THIS. IT'S FUCKING LIT, HOMEGIRL. :banderas
FUCK YES MAN FUCK HYES

Right!? I could have sworn the spoilers said Rusev was going to win...glad I misread it!

:mark:
You read the spoilers right. ALL sites said he tapped except ONE, which said every other site was wrong but it was a site I didn't normally look at for spoilers. Even profight database said he tapped.

But he didn't, he won, and twitter is LIT right now. :mark:

· Registered
3,988 Posts

You read the spoilers right. ALL sites said he tapped except ONE, which said every other site was wrong but it was a site I didn't normally look at for spoilers. Even profight database said he tapped.

But he didn't, he won, and twitter is LIT right now. :mark:
Oh, phew...thought I was going crazy.

Back to :mark:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.