Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trent is easily one of my favorite stars the last two years, or so. He is solid in the ring, and actually not very bad on the mic. I would think he has a bright future with this company. His overall look is unique in a way that he still stands out, and his talent in the ring is worthy. Not that the tag team division is anything great, but I feel like he along with an FCW "call up" would make for a solid tag team to at least compliment Raw's very own "Air Boom".

My pick would be Mike Dalton. Hopefully they change his name. I would go with a name like Nigel Storm. It compliments his trainer Lance Storm, and I think Nigel is a solid name. He, and Trent would make for a solid high-paced tag team that Smackdown needs right now. I think I ma already tired of Air Boom.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Anything that gets Trent used more is fine by me. I wanted to pair him with Hawkins, but they went with Reks instead (not complaining). I'm not sure who would be a good fit though.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
i think Trent is better without WWE, should go indies or something

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
They should hire back Caylon Croft to reform the Dudebusters & have AJ be their valet

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Zack Ryder would be a good choice, but I dont see that happening. Evan Bourne and Trent would've been an excellent Tag Team though. If I gotta pick a realistic one, I gotta go with Xavier Woods from FCW, AKA Consequences Creed from TNA. IMO, these 2 would make a great Cruiserweight Tag Team, and they even look like a Team.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Reforming Dudebusters would do absolutely nothing for his career. His current gimmick will never get him over. Something very drastic needs to happen with him for the casuals to even know who he is when he comes out.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Before Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston were thrown together as Air Boom i said that i would love to see Evan Bourne and Trent Barretta paired up together and pushed as a WWE version of The Motor City Machine Guns. Despite Evan Bourne now being paired up with Kofi Kingston i still stand by that because Evan Bourne is below the mid card in the eyes of WWE so a long term tag team role would be best.

I don't see Kofi Kingston as a tag team wrestler for any longer than a few more months because he is the permanent mid card wrestler in the same vein as Billy Gunn, Sean Waltman, Dean Malenko and Shelton Benjamin all were. Someone like Kofi Kingston carries a mid card title well and makes it look important so Evan Bourne will be freed up soon and i believe a tag team with Trent Barretta would be a very exciting team to watch.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
He should team with Johnny Curtis since they pretty look like brothers

Plus their GFs are BFFs

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Caylen Croft was bad. He was 7 years older and his in-ring style was highly unexciting, consisting in body slams, leg drops, elbow drops, etc.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Before Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston were thrown together as Air Boom i said that i would love to see Evan Bourne and Trent Barretta paired up together and pushed as a WWE version of The Motor City Machine Guns.
I was thinking the same thing not too long ago, only with Justin Gabriel instead of Evan Bourne.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts