Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awesome springboard moonsault to the outside by barreta

push barreta as the top face on smackdown now please :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Tyler Rex has an eerie presence about him IMHO.

Most people here seem to hate him, but I say give the man a mind-blowing gimmick and he could become the next Phenom. HE COULD!

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
^ So does that mean that he can actually make the gimmick work?

I had faith in Reks and he proved that he can be a credible psycho heel. I enjoyed this match, both Barreta and Reks are impressive and should be used on SD as well.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Wow that move Reks pulled off at 10 mins was amazing, like a gut buster on one knee. I hope they continue Hawkins/Baretta over on Smackdown, Hawkins is good on the stick and Baretta provides the oohs and aahs.

Anyway, decent little match! I watch Superstars every week, for a wrestling fan its gold!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
The Hawkins/Barreta feud on Superstars has been a highlight of 2010 WWE programming in my opinion. Could write an essay on it but I won't. Just really cool, different vibe from it that feels "real." With Smackdown left with such a weak roster at the moment, these two guys should be looking at significant pushes very soon. Hope they can squeeze both of them into the Wrestlemania Money in the Bank match. I guess Reks is probably destined for that as well.

·
Registered
754 Posts
WWE has some real gems in those three. It's a pity that Caylen Croft got released he was just as good as Barreta/Hawkins

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
btw for those who say curt hawkins has no charisma and can't talk .. watch this match, he oozes with charisma.

i mean come on, hawkins is a new yorker ... all new yorkers can talk.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
First, and foremost Macho Man Randy Savage paved the way in the WWF for the classic top rope finisher "The Elbow Drop". I like Hawkins now more than I have in the past because he is actually getting a chance on Superstars weekly. Barreta is solid as well, but I don't get his character just yet. The man needs a bit more mic time. The fact that he was one half a decent tag team that just got split without any real mentioning won't help either.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Pretty good match

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Barreta and Hawkins are future world champions in my eyes.

Reks isn't too bad himself either.

Exciting time for Smackdown.

With Edge, Kane, Taker and Mysterio not much life in them, I can only imagine who they'll push to the top.

Barreta and Hawkins could easily be a long lasting feud going from midcard to main event at different intervals, dare I say it, "like" Rock and Austin. Their careers should definitely parallel each other.

I'm not sure where Reks future is heading, I just don't see it.

Edit. Also, where the hell is Zack Ryder, I also see a huge future in him.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
All three of these men have great potential, I hope they actually receive some time on Smackdown in the near future

1 - 13 of 13 Posts