the 24 hours David Otunga was the King of WF

Poster
Justin Kleiber

TNA r(a)pe storyline is a pretty fantastic post

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
TNA r(a)pe storyline is a pretty fantastic post
I kind of wish the TNA A-Listers thread was still around for that one. There would have been 10 pages dedicated to that post alone.

Klebold wanting to see a Knockout get r.aped wasn't even the funniest part. The fact he actually had a storyline concept thought-out made it pure gold.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Trend :Nothing for me comes close to Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak ,come on there's eight bages in kanto that motherfucker got ten.:p

Poster:Klebold ,Perro ,Ritz.....all them windowlickers.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Favourite trend: None, these shits have all been pathetic

Idiot users: Kizza/perro/Pyro/Jupiter

Stupidest post: I'm sure I might have seen worse earlier this year but Jupiter saying Tarver is a top talent and Gabriel a decent talent was pretty stupid

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I don't visit the TNA section much these days so I just found Klebold's rape thread. I think he shoulda been permabanned for such stupidity. I'm sure next he will suggest that Generation Me gets tired of being bullied and come to work and have a lockerroom shooting.

·
Premium Member
10,178 Posts
I think UNDENTACKERRULES covers just about every option. I still get girly giggles thinking about stuff he said.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Favourite trend: None, these shits have all been pathetic

Idiot users: Kizza/perro/Pyro/Jupiter

Stupidest post: I'm sure I might have seen worse earlier this year but Jupiter saying Tarver is a top talent and Gabriel a decent talent was pretty stupid
Tarver is good, this isn't just my opinion. Gabriel is also good. Btw where do you get off telling people what is a good post and what isn't when in a sentence you said "giving a girl a heart shaped rock was a solid move"?

21 - 40 of 112 Posts