Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Skip to 3:52 for the true lolz

This is the biggest joke I have ever seen. They really are milking this Trayvon Martin shit. If George Zimmerman was fully black (he is part black) this would never have exploded in the media like it has.

This is just one example as to how these people are fucking insane and it is a display as to why this has become a joke.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts

Skip to 3:52 for the true lolz

This is the biggest joke I have ever seen. They really are milking this Trayvon Martin shit. If George Zimmerman was fully black (he is part black) this would never have exploded in the media like it has.

This is just one example as to how these people are fucking insane and it is a display as to why this has become a joke.
He is part Hispanic, not black.

·
Registered
547 Posts
He is part Hispanic, not black.
According to this Yahoo! news article:

"He was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather - the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him."

http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-prelude-shooting-194235114.html

This is a good article, by the way, worth a read. But seriously, can we stop with the Trayvon Martin shit until the trial starts again? That old thread was pointless, repetitive and stupid.

·
Marine Til Death
184 Posts
not a single fuck is given about treyvon martin.. this whole thing has been blown was out of proportion
Pretty much this here. I quit caring about it. It has become more of a movement than it has about Trayvon. Everyone has made this out to be much more than it really is.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
With the 20th anni coming up for the LA riots, this case could be the start of yet another one, mark my words if Zimmerman is found innocent there will be a riot

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
*beats dead horse*

·
Premium Member
17,321 Posts
This will be a redone skit on Saturday night live in a few years, guaranteed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts