Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
16,789 Posts
Nah its a great signing. I disagree. Hardy brings more viewers i assure you, see Orton vs Hardy recently, plus he's creative as fuck with videos, etc outside of his character in the ring. Its a good pickup.

·
Registered
710 Posts
This doesn't necessarily mean Matt has signed with AEW. It could be a short-term deal like Jeff Cobb. Maybe he would prefer to be a roaming free agent who gets to go from promotion to promotion.

In any event, I like him and hope he's with AEW for a while.

·
Lucas Landslide
1,451 Posts
Hate it aswell i dont get why so many people on here like him? has to be as a character because hes a bog average in ring performer.

Blood and guts went from must see to just meh for me now if hes in the match

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'm a big fan of Matt Hardy and his creative gimmicks. I got kind of upset when Brodie Lee was revealed to be the Exalted One, because I was so afraid that Hardy was going to re-sign with the WWE. It's been clearly demonstrated that WWE has no appreciation for him or any idea how to present him effectively. They took his Broken gimmick and watered it down to a laughing contest with Bray Wyatt. I was really happy to see that drone tonight.

·
Banned
5,724 Posts
Hate it aswell i dont get why so many people on here like him? has to be as a character because hes a bog average in ring performer.

Blood and guts went from must see to just meh for me now if hes in the match
A lot of wanna be smart people online like over the top corny crap because it makes them feel like they're watching something more sophisticated than pro wrestling.

·
Registered
21,503 Posts
Hardy is a solid pick up, he's not a game changer. But for the fight against NXT, it's more reason not to turn to NXT. Brodie Lee was the meh pick up of tonight. Though still props for them still picking up names, that deserves credit.

Though on the side it's hilarious how a few months they didn't want Orton and they were looking to go young, but now they signed 3 guys 40+ year old guys in the last month.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
The Broken stuff is incredibly awful. Matt himself is...fine. He's not going to make an on-air difference in any meaningful way, but he could be handy behind the scenes if he got his act together, which doesn't seem to be case from his socials.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
To be fair: Half of you saying this will suck probably never saw him do the Broken character in TNA and understand the sheer amount of impressive lore at play here. Do yourselves a favor and take time to appreciate the good character development that got us here: Free The DELETE - YouTube

·
Registered
93 Posts
Never been a fan of Hardy(s) , never seen him in TNA, I know who he is though, I can see it making a buzz, he looked like a lunatic and I don’t know how that fits in with the elite well, but it’s got the potential to put eyes on the product I guess.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts