Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was surfing through the forums today, I've noticed that half the time this url is trying to download, resulting in a thread I would like to view to appear blank.

To quote the Hurricane,

"WHAT'S UP WIT DAT?"

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
IT'S BEEN GIVIN ME THE SHITS ALL DAY.
They are part of the advertising but what good are they when you can't get on the site to see the ads.
I know they bring in money fot the forums but not being able to get on is a joke.
As long as they provide money to keep the site open I can't see them going.
IT SUX.

·
Registered
454 Posts
! |)0/\/7 533/\/\ 70 83 |-|4\/!/\/9 4/\/y p|20813/\/\5 \/\/17|-| 17 :-\

·
Registered
840 Posts
I got the hosts file off the kazaa lite website and added 127.0.0.1 trafficsyndicate.com to the list. It stopped bothering me, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Another way might be to download it and then run ad-aware or some spyware checker program. I'm not really sure if it works, but I haven't had any trouble with it for a long time.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah, I'm not quite sure how I got it to stop but I did. I have a shitload of anti-spyware and virus crap on my computer. My best guess is it either has something to do with using ad-aware or norton. I'd suggest running ad-aware. I found tons of cookies and shit from lop.com which I suspect is related to trafficsyndicate.com. I don't know. I just fuck around with shit.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
On the advice of Nitemare I downloaded the latest version of ZoneAlarm from Kazaa and I have not had any trouble with Trafficsyndicate since.
I was getting problems every 3-4 pages originally but it has been great.
The file size is 4MB and comes with access keys.
Worth doing.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Well, the new version of adaware comes with ad-watch, so I think that may have done something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts