Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it me, or do the traffic syndicate problems keep going and reacurring? I can't read any of the news on wrestling-edge... it just says downloading data from ... some trafic syndicate url... can anything be done about this?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
It's fine for me. I downloaded the deal. All it does for me is takes me to some "huntbar" site when I get an error like the server can't be found.

K

·
0 Posts
I also get that ''Huntbar'' when a page cannot be displayed or doesn't work.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Mine goes to that, then jumps to lop.com. I've never been able to fix it, it started happening like a day after I got cable modem...

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
what i did was delete the thingy i downloaded and clear your cookies, that worked for me like a hot knife through nitemares bum bum :agree:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guys if you get the huntbar stuff you might wanna run spybot or something... its spyware... could slow your comp down.

·
Registered
840 Posts
What I did was edit my HOSTS file. Go into whatever folder hosts is in. It doesn't have an extention and don't change the extention. Just search for files if you don't know where it is and edit it with notepad. Put this in: 127.0.0.1 www.trafficsyndicate.com It probably shouldn't bother you from now on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts