Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Saturday night, lost in the obscure channels of satellite TV lies a hilarious wrestling promotion's television show at 2am. Now, I didn't start watching it just to make fun of it. It's wrestling, and I was happy at first to find some new wrestling. But jeez, this was just funny as hell. If you look at the roster, you'll instantly recognize Tommy Dreamer, Tarver, Chris Masters, and Lance Hoyt which is pretty cool.

You'll also see an overly tanned fellow with a mustache originally named Rich Rude... Don't forget "Golden Boy" Greg Anthony who I thought was John Goodman at first glance.

One Title feud features a Rick Steiner lookalike against a red bearded magician named Kincaid. They really profiled this feud in one episode, with an awkward stare down by the magician wearing a cape that appeared to be intentionally funny.

A guy I've yet to see but spotted on the roster is a masked dude named Americos who instantly looks cool. I'll give it to them however; they have their fair share of entertaining matches. The rest though is just pretty laugh out loud shit. Check it out sometime, dudes. Could be decent to some.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Every Saturday night, lost in the obscure channels of satellite TV lies a hilarious wrestling promotion's television show at 2am. Now, I didn't start watching it just to make fun of it. It's wrestling, and I was happy at first to find some new wrestling. But jeez, this was just funny as hell. If you look at the roster, you'll instantly recognize Tommy Dreamer, Tarver, Chris Masters, and Lance Hoyt which is pretty cool.

You'll also see an overly tanned fellow with a mustache originally named Rich Rude... Don't forget "Golden Boy" Greg Anthony who I thought was John Goodman at first glance.

One Title feud features a Rick Steiner lookalike against a red bearded magician named Kincaid. They really profiled this feud in one episode, with an awkward stare down by the magician wearing a cape that appeared to be intentionally funny.

A guy I've yet to see but spotted on the roster is a masked dude named Americos who instantly looks cool. I'll give it to them however; they have their fair share of entertaining matches. The rest though is just pretty laugh out loud shit. Check it out sometime, dudes. Could be decent to some.
Totally. There's a few TCDub fans on here.

It's not the worst promotion out there and Americos is the shit.

They're apart of the new governing body coming in 2014, United Wrestling Network.

I'm hoping things pick up for TCW and those other promotions.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
On a somewhat related note, a few months back, there was a show being advertised on TV as "Old Time Wrestling" with Matt Hardy, Carlito, and a few others. It was at the local fairgrounds, so the capacity was at max, 2,000.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I don't know why Vince didn't call him in the late 80's/early 90's. DAT charisma!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts