Tournament of finisher's 1st Round Matchup

548 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Kapik1337
3rd First Round Matchup
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,698 Posts
Style's clash gets my vote.Innovative as hell ,AJ invented it himself.Joe just ripped it off from puro wrestling like he did with the rest of his moves.Joe does excute it perfect though.The clash gets it for me ,just because he can counted a move and hit it out of no-where.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
styles clash it aj's weakest move, plus the first time i seen the muscle buster, i went nuts.
Style's clash gets my vote.Innovative as hell ,AJ invented it himself.Joe just ripped it off from puro wrestling like he did with the rest of his moves.Joe does excute it perfect though.The clash gets it for me ,just because he can counted a move and hit it out of no-where.
Both of the bolded are true.

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Wasn't Bob Holly or someone using the Styles Clash during the Attitude Era?

Either way, it's a tough call. The muscle buster looks much better and more impactful but the Styles Clash has the advandtage that it's much more popular and well-marketed. It's basically TNAs RKO, Stunner, FU etc.

· Registered
207 Posts
Wasn't Bob Holly or someone using the Styles Clash during the Attitude Era?

I believe it was Crash Holly, and it was called the Crash Landing. I think AJ did it first though back in NWA TNA.

I voted for the Muscle Buster, it just looks sick. Styles Clash requires too much help from the other guy to really even look that great to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.