Wrestling Forum banner

Tough Enough

566 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  dxbender
Does Anyone know who will actually be on Tough Enough if it's guys from FCW or randoms. what's the format for the show as well
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
They did have a casting call. My friend She sent in a tape and the application. If you went to Realitywanted I think that was the site. You could download the pdf of the application. You also needed to make I think it was a 5 minute video tape.

The application deadline was January 20th. With callbacks being in the first week of February I believe. She never got a call.
I personally think they are probably going to more or less go for some Indy performers. We all know they will never find another amazing MAVEN lol.

I actually liked Maven he was one of my favs, but never used right.

· Registered
18,863 Posts
Tough Enough is a real show. It's basically a WWE reality show. Its the perfect show for WWE now not just cause of youth taking over but cause it'll really educate the younger audience members on the whole wrestling part of WWE. When tough enough was first around, reality shows were still new on tv, now people are either hooked on them or don't care about them, so wwe just brings back their reality show now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.