Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the TV schedule of Tough Enough gonna be?

Like when is it going to air in USA(the main timeslot).

I know the first airing is after Raw, but for the following weeks will it be on a diff day/time?

And anyone know about tough enough airings in other countries? For canada they don't get NXT until thursday which really sucks so I'm hoping whenever tough enough is on we get it sooner if not at the same time as USA.

· Registered
188 Posts
I heard Raw was going to be moved to start at 8 like smackdown, so Tough Enough can be put in after Raw

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully it's true. And if it is same as Raw, then I dont see it being after raw in canada since after raw will mean tough enough goes till after midnight and the channel raw is on is a sports channel, so they need that 11pm timeslot to do the nightly sports recaps.

So it'd be so cool to see tough enough at 8pm in canada, especially since the current show before raw in canada is horse racing...

· Registered
188 Posts
^^LOL canadians are all about wrestling, The Score schedule:
Monday- Raw, Tough Enough
Tuesday- Raw Replay, Right After Wrestling
Thursday- NXT
Friday- Smackdown, Right After Wrestling
Saturday- Vintage Collection
Sunday- WWE Experience

· Banned
4,575 Posts
^^LOL canadians are all about wrestling, The Score schedule:
Monday- Raw, Tough Enough
Tuesday- Raw Replay, Right After Wrestling
Thursday- NXT
Friday- Smackdown, Right After Wrestling
Saturday- Vintage Collection
Sunday- WWE Experience
Strange that none of those exist on American television. :confused:

But, wait, Superstars doesn't air in Canada?

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Superstars has never aired in canada. Canadians have to pay for WGN separately but even then I checked my tv guide and WGN channel that shows in canada doesn't have superstars.

Raw replay is great cause it really makes it better instead of having to spend my evening when I should be doing work watching Raw, I can just watch it after school(for like 5 years now, tuesdays after school have become raw afternoon lol).

R.A.W doesn't really make a diff to me, its just like any other podcast you see online with ppl talking about wrestling.

NXT on thursdays is great, I hope the recent 8PM airings might convince them to move NXT to 8pms from now on?

SD has been on the score since the beginning I think so it's the same, great how it's the only show in wwe history to air same time in canada as the show in usa does since it first aired.

Vintage collections is nothing real special. Mostly just matches from early 90s WWF, mid 90s WCW and just random matches for other times.

WWE experience is just a recap show

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.