Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Yesterday’s media report of Tough Enough being revived is true as those close to the situation indicate it’s a done deal that the reality television show will reemerge on the USA Network. Time slots being discussed include 11:00 p.m. following Raw and Tuesday nights at 10:00 p.m.

source : nodq.com

wasnt this a complete flop ? i never watched it due to lack of interest. if they do go through with bringing it back what changes would you like to see? and is it a good idea?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I never watched Tough Enough save for the few times i decided to leave the channel on after Smackdown and watch it and it was usually boring forced reality tv shit with a few funny moments like when Angle or Triple H would come on and punk the rookies out.

It was basically the prototype of NXT. NXT season 1 was more entertaining than Tough Enough so i don't understand why they're going back in time here. If anything they need to get a wrestling show for saturday nights.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
complete flop? says who, back then, i was small so i never really payed attention to the ratings, what kind of ratings was it getting then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.