Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Superstar historically and present is the total package. From these characteristic: Mic Skils, Look, In ring abillity, i think the one who has been the closet is HHH he has a great look great mic skills and is good in the ring. There has been a lot there has been close like HBK, Rock and Kurt Angle but they lacked a little ability in one category in my opinion.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I'd go with Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels. Kurt Angle is right there too. They were all pretty damn good on the mic, had great charisma, and had great in ring work.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Kurt Angle is probably the closest out of everyone you can mention. Guy was great on the mic and even better in the ring.

·
Registered
345 Posts

honorable mention to the rock. his mic skills are superior to angle's, but his in-ring work isn't. (still a great wrestler though)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont think Kurt angle had the look to be considered the perfect package and i feel like the Rock lacked some in ring skills

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I dont think Kurt angle had the look to be considered the perfect package and i feel like the Rock lacked some in ring skills
I think he did especially once he shaved his head bald and used the mouthpiece. He was flat out scary and looked like he could beat up Lesnar and Big Show and Goldberg.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Um has everyone forgotten about a certain 'greatest of all time'?

The man with the 'custom made' look was supreme in the ring, on the mic, and everywhere else.

Lol at HHH.

·
Banned
120 Posts
Um has everyone forgotten about a certain 'greatest of all time'?

The man with the 'custom made' look was supreme in the ring, on the mic, and everywhere else.

Lol at HHH.
Heath Slater is this generations Ric Flair. I dare say he has more charisma that Flair, and is certainly better in the ring than him atm.

·
Banned
882 Posts
To name just one, Randy Savage. Greatest total package wrestler of all time.

·
Registered
345 Posts
angle did have the look, IMO. he looked strong as shit, and had the amateur wrestling singlets in american colors. shit, angle was a bad ass when he was in the wwe. i really wish he never left. the rock is a great wrestler, but he only used a handful of moves. spinebuster leading to people's elbow, the occasional sharpshooter, the rock bottom, and the other odd move here and there. still, he was athletic and really knew how to sell moves.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts