Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling: The New Beginning 2014

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling - The New Beginning

NOTE: SKIP TO THE THIRD POST FOR THE FIRST SHOW IF UNINTERESTED WITH PROLOGUE, THIS WILL BE MORE OF A STORY BTB.

Wrestling Company Purchased
NASHVILLE -- As of December 4th, 2013, wrestling company, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has been purchased from the Carters.
The bidder who won the auction is the founder of TNA Wrestling, Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett (along with his father Jerry), founded NWA-TNA Wrestling in May 2002
as a alternative to number 1 wrestling company, World Wrestling Entertainment, or WWE for short. The company had its first show on June 19th, 2002
Later that year, when the company was in a financial struggle, the Jarrett's looked for some financial backup for the new organization, he ended up
finding it in Panda Energy chairman Robert Carter and put in almost all of the stock in TNA. That next year, Robert's daughter, Dixie, became
president for the company. TNA started to expand more around the world and began their first TV show, Impact Wrestling (Formerly iMPACT) in 2004.
The organizaton seceeded from the National Wrestling Alliance in 2004 and the championships were gone by May 2007. Now, with TNA under his control
again, Jarrett (owner) has assigned a new booker to run most of the day to day operations. The newest booker to TNA Wrestling is John Nelson,
a 23 year old man who has just graduated from Harvard this past spring with a business degree and believes he has the knowledge of what wrestling
fans want. With a possible new rebirth of what was once a promising wrestling organization, how will this inexperienced man change the landscape of
the wrestling industry that has been on a downfall during the past 10 years, yet alone, change the shape of a oganization that is in need of a change?

Day 1 "Welcome to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling!"- It is December 5th, 2013, John has arrived at the TNA Headquarters in Nashville, TN. John is getting a warm welcome from the other employees at the TNA Headquarters as he goes to his office. As he is unpacking, Jeff Jarrett comes in, "Welcome to TNA Wrestling, John. I hope you're planning on some big changes to this company, MY company that my father and I have created. TNA has some rich history behind it, even for being around for 12 years. The reason why I've hired you is because, you are very passionate for wrestling as I am, and that's a good thing. I believe you can make a difference in TNA, and i'm counting on you to do that." Jeff then leaves the room.
2:00 PM
5 hours before the new episode of Impact Wrestling begins, John makes an announcement concerning the future of TNA Wrestling. "Tonight's episode of Impact is cancelled as TNA Wrestling is going on a 5 week hiatus. TNA will be back on Thursday, January 4th, 2014, and a new era of TNA is going to begin." After making the announcement, the day was over for John.

Day 2 "1st Day Off"- December 6th, 2013 - The day after the announcement, John has come back to TNA HQ for his second day on the job. He is called up to Jeff Jarrett's office. "Make sure that decision was worth it, because it could come back to bite you." John goes back down to his office and calls Spike TV. "Please give me 3 hours for Impact on the 2nd, we could use it, January 2nd only." The executive agrees to give John, 3 hours on Thursday, January 2nd.

"The Winds of Change are Coming" - 12/9-12/24 - During this week, John makes the decision to release Garrett Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Knux, The TNA Tag Team Champions The Bro-Mans (Robbie E and Jessie Godderz), Manik, Zema Ion, Rampage Jackson, King Mo, and Rockstar Spud. John also vacates all of the championships. Sting departs from the company and John lets Bully Ray leave. The decision of a second show is accepted, and TNA Xplosion will air in the U.S. on Tuesdays at 8/7c for one hour on FX.

"The Winds of Change are Coming: The Conclusion" - 12/26-1/1 - John resigns Brian Kendrick, Elix Skipper, Madison Rayne, Homicide, Sonjay Dutt, Amazing Red, Chris Harris, Lance Hoyt, Rhino, Petey Williams, Taeler Hendrix, Generation Me, Matt Morgan, Kid Kash, Alex Shelley, Senshi, David Penzer, Don West, and SoCal Val. ROH Stars, Michael Elgin, Kevin Steen, and The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay) are signed and with still a good amount of funds left. John is currently negotiating with Chris Hero to join TNA. Old championship belt designs are returning as well as the TV Title. The Joseph Park/Abyss angle and AJ Styles leaving angle are the major angles that have been nixed, as well as all of the other storylines. The last decision was made that TNA's PPV schedule is going to go up from 4 to 6, with Genesis in January, Lock Down in March, Slammiversary in June, Sacrifice in August, Bound for Glory in October, and Final Resolution in December.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Day 2 "1st Day Off"- December 6th, 2013 - The day after the announcement, John has come back to TNA HQ for his second day on the job. He is called up to Jeff Jarrett's office. "Make sure that decision was worth it, because it could come back to bite you." John goes back down to his office and calls Spike TV. "Please give me 3 hours for Impact on the 2nd, we could use it, January 2nd only." The executive agrees to give John, 3 hours on Thursday, January 2nd.

"The Winds of Change are Coming" - 12/9-12/24 - During this week, John makes the decision to release Garrett Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Knux, The TNA Tag Team Champions The Bro-Mans (Robbie E and Jessie Godderz), Manik, Zema Ion, Rampage Jackson, King Mo, and Rockstar Spud. John also vacates all of the championships. Sting departs from the company and John lets Bully Ray leave. The decision of a second show is accepted, and TNA Xplosion will air in the U.S. on Tuesdays at 8/7c for one hour on FX.

"The Winds of Change are Coming: The Conclusion" - 12/26-1/1 - John resigns Brian Kendrick, Elix Skipper, Madison Rayne, Homicide, Sonjay Dutt, Amazing Red, Chris Harris, Lance Hoyt, Rhino, Petey Williams, Taeler Hendrix, Generation Me, Matt Morgan, Kid Kash, Alex Shelley, Senshi, David Penzer, Don West, and SoCal Val. ROH Stars, Michael Elgin, Kevin Steen, and The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay) are signed and with still a good amount of funds left. John is currently negotiating with Chris Hero to join TNA. Old championship belt designs are returning as well as the TV Title. The Joseph Park/Abyss angle and AJ Styles leaving angle are the major angles that have been nixed, as well as all of the other storylines. The last decision was made that TNA's PPV schedule is going to go up from 4 to 6, with Genesis in January, Lock Down in March, Slammiversary in June, Sacrifice in August, Bound for Glory in October, and Final Resolution in December.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
"It's Showtime" JANUARY 2ND, 2014​
SPECIAL 3 HOUR IMPACT ON SPIKE TV​
A video package starts off this special 3-Hour TNA Impact Wrestling episode, chronicling the past 11 1/2 years of TNA Wrestling (2:00)​
A new intro debuts:)30)
Mike Tenay: "Welcome to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Impact! I'm Mike Tenay along side Tazz, and my former broadcast colleague, Don West!" Don West: "Man! It feels great to be back in the Impact Zone calling the action again!" Taz: "Yeah, yeah, we ALL get how you love to be back in the Impact Zone and yada yada yada, but I hope you don't plan on being here for too long." West: "Yeah, sure Taz." Tenay: "Well anyways, we've got a great show tonight on this return episode of TNA Impact Wrestling, our feature bouts tonight are Magnus vs. Kurt Angle in a first round match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament, then we have the returning Matt Morgan going up against Big Rob Terry, Kevin Steen is going to debut in TNA when he goes up against Gunner, Bad Influence are going to go up against a debuting tag team here in TNA, Gail Kim, Brooke Tessmacher, Velvet Sky, and the returning Madison Rayne are all in a fatal four way match for the Knockouts Championship, and our main event, Bobby Roode and Jeff Hardy are going to be in the second TNA World Heavyweight title tournament match, and it's going to be a full metal mayhem match! all of this in a special 3-Hour TNA Impact on Spike TV!" West: "Oh boy I can't wait!​
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, E C 3
**TROUBLE**
Tenay: "Ethan Carter III? what is he doing here?" Tazz: "Hmm... maybe because, HE WORKS HERE!!" Tenay: "Well, that's a bit strange to say that Tazz, ever since December 4th, there had been no Carter's in TNA." West: "Except EC3 by the looks of it!" Tenay: "Well, he's in the ring, let's see what Ethan Carter the Third has to say."
EC3: "Would everybody please be quiet for a second? I am EC3, and i'm a Carter, TNA needs the Carter's, especially after that has-been Jeff Jarrett bought this company from my aunt Dixie and my grandfather." **Crowd boos** West: "Oh, that's not a nice thing to say about your boss," EC3: "Now I know that my Aunt Dixie has been disrespected by you people, in fact, all of you have shown every single one of us Carters, disrespect." Tazz: "He's right!" EC3: "The fact that Jeff Jarrett, the so called "King of the Mountain" has taken control of this place is a slap in the face to us Carters, and the legacy of TNA, and to all of you." Tenay: "Bull." EC3: "Now on wi..."​
**MY WORLD**
Tenay: "It's Jeff Jarrett! The founder and one again, the owner of TNA!!" West: "He's back haha!!" Tazz: "Oh Jesus." :Jeff enters the ring: Jarrett: "Oh, oh wow! It feels great to be back in here." EC3: "Who the hell do you think you are? Who in the hell do..." Jarrett: "Who the hell am I? I'm the King of the Mountain and once again OWNER of TNA, Jeff Jarrett! Who the hell are you? I.. I don't remember you being here? Are you a enhancement talent or something?" EC3: "HEY. I suggest you stop talking to me like that, I'M ROYALTY!! I'M A CARTER!! I'M EC3!! THE WORLD NEEDS THE CARTERS." Jarrett: "EC3 huh? Well, I bought MY TNA from your Aunt Dixie before she could sink it down like the Titanic." EC3: "She was not sinking it like the Titanic. She was making TNA better!" Jarrett: "Better? Oh yeah? well here's something better to do rather than to talk all day." :Jarrett smashes a guitar over EC3: :Jarrett looks down at EC3: Jarett: "I'm a Jarrett, TNA needs the Jarretts!" :My World plays as Jarrett is leaving the Impact Zone: Tenay: "What an explosive return by the "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett, our boss once again!" Tazz: "Aw great." Tenay: "Fans, we'll be right back with more Impact!." (7:01)
COMMERCIAL BREAK (3:00)​
Tenay: "Fans, we're back and here's what happened earlier." :Shows what happened at the beginning between Jarrett and EC3:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING RESULTS 1/2/13

Orange means "Babyface" and Red means "Heel". Green means "Neutral".

Match No.1 "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams def. Jay Bradley (8:55)

Kenny King is interviewed by Jeremy Borash about his upcoming match with the returning Alex Shelley (1:45)

COMMERCIAL BREAK (3:30)

Match No.2 Alex Shelley def. Kenny King (12:32)

TNA hypes up Genesis and other upcoming events (1:50)

AJ Styles returns and cuts a promo about returning to TNA and how great it feels that Dixie is no longer in TNA. But he's says he's upset that he is no longer TNA champ. Brian Kendrick returns and confronts AJ Styles. Kendrick tells Styles that his time as the face of TNA is up and it's time for a fresh new face to represent TNA. AJ Styles tells Kendrick that he isn't liked enough by the fans to be the face of TNA. Kendrick tells Styles that he cares less about the fans and he challenges AJ Styles to a match at Genesis. Styles accepts, and before Kendrick leaves the ring, he attacks Styles and a brawl begins, forcing the security to come out and seperate both men. (8:00)

Match No.3 **Devious** plays as Bad Influence"] comes out to the ring and asks who is the debuting tag team that they have to face. Then over the P.A., this is said, "REACH FOR THE SKY BOY" **SLEEPING ALL DECEMBER** Bad Influence are going to go up against The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay)!The Briscoes def. Bad Influence. (11:57)

COMMERCIAL BREAK (3:25)

Match No. 4 Madison Rayne def. Velvet Sky Brooke Tessmacher and Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Championship. (18:31)(Including commercials)

COMMERCIAL BREAK (3:32)

As TNA Impact returns, Kevin Steen is interviewed by Christy Hemme. Steen says that TNA is a whole different ball game, and he's ready and focused to go to the top and become TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Match No.5 Kevin Steen def. Gunner (14:15) Gunner starts showing signs of a heel turn.

Matt Morgan is seen getting ready for his return when he gets confronted by Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett gives Morgan a pep talk for his match against Rob Terry. :)58)

COMMERCIAL BREAK (3:19)

Match No.6 Matt Morgan def. Rob Terry with the help of the returning Rhyno. (12:50)

COMMERCIAL BREAK (3:15)

As Impact returns, "Primetime" Elix Skipper returns and cuts a promo about how he has returned to TNA, and how he's going to make TNA, the house that Primetime built. Then Senshi returns and tells Elix that he has a lot of respect for him but he needs to prove himself first, like how Senshi says that he's doing.

Match No.7 Senshi def. Elix Skipper but nearly loses. Super close match. (17:04)

Magnus and Kurt Angle are seen preparing for their match. :)31)

Match No.8 Magnus def. Kurt Angle (18:41)

COMMERCIAL BREAK (3:00)

MAIN EVENT
Match No.9 Bobby Roode def. Austin Aries (21:58)

Magnus is up on the stage looking at Bobby Roode. He comes to the ring and Magnus and Roode stare down to end off this special 3 Hour return episode of TNA Impact Wrestling​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The rating for the 1/2/14 episode of TNA Impact came in at a 1.5 rating after much promotion during late-December and on the first 2 days of 2014. The January 9th, 2014 episode of TNA Impact Wrestling will be posted on Friday. Genesis will be January 26th, so that gives the new feuds plenty of build up. Xplosion will air its return episode on January 28th. More updates coming soon, you don't want to miss them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING: THE NEW BEGINNING

After the events that took place on the January 2nd episode of Impact, what will happen during to the road to Genesis on January 26th?

Next Thursday on the second TNA Impact in the new era of TNA:

EC3 gives his thoughts on what happened between him and Jeff Jarrett :Shows EC3 getting smashed over the head with a guitar by Jarrett:
Brian Kendrick goes up against one of AJ Styles' long time friends, "The Cowboy" James Storm
Madison Rayne defends her Knockouts Championship against Gail Kim and Velvet Sky
:Gail Kim: "Madison was just lucky. I'm the true Knockouts Champion.":
The Briscoe Brothers face the returning Generation Me
:Shows footage of Generation Me's TNA run. Generation Me: "TNA, we're back and better than ever, and we'll prove it against the Briscoes. They're just amateurs."
Senshi faces the returning Homicide
Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Sabin
Rhino explains his actions from last week when he gored Rob Terry
AJ Styles faces Bobby Roode

And, Magnus and Bobby Roode confront each other. :Shows footage of the stare down last week.: Bobby Roode: "I'm the longest reigning TNA Champion!" Magnus: "I'm the NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion!"

All this and more on TNA Impact Wrestling, this Thursday at 9/8c (USA Time) only on SPIKE.​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling: The New Beginning: TNA Impact 1/9/14

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING JANUARY 9TH 2014

Before the show: Dark Match: Sam Shaw vs. Amazing Red
WINNER: Sam Shaw. Shaw wins after hitting Amazing Red with the Shaw Shank (8:59)

TNA signature intro :)11)

:A video package is shown highlighting last week's events including the stare down between Magnus and Bobby Roode: (2:50)

:Impact intro with Cross the Line theme: :)30)

:Mike Tenay, Don West, and Tazz are at commentary and they welcome the fans as right after the intro, the first match begins:

Match No.1 Senshi vs Homicide
WINNER: Senshi. Senshi wins with the Ki Krusher '99 after he reverses Da ****** Killa (11:25)

:EC3 is seen walking to the arena to address what happened between him and Jeff Jarrett last week: :)25)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (3:30)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
E C 3
**TROUBLE**
:Ethan Carter III makes his way to the ring as Mike Tenay and Don West are discussing about Dixie Carter no longer being in TNA and what the future could hold for EC3 and Tazz making rude comments towards Tenay and West, calling them a bunch of school-girls. EC3 says that he feels disrespected and he tells Jeff Jarrett that he is a disgrace to TNA and the wrestling business. Carter also goes on and says that Jarrett should have stayed in the retirement home that EC3 says, he was at in Nashville. EC3 then says that he is willing to pay Jarrett the amount of money that TNA is worth. **MY WORLD** plays as Jeff Jarrett comes out on the stage. Jarrett says that EC3 is willing to pay him millions of dollars for TNA. Jarrett says that 1 million dollars is a hard deal to walk away from, but if it's for TNA, it's a no deal. Jarrett is entering the ring, EC3 is angry and asks Jarrett about why would he turn down the amount of money that he (EC3) was prepared to give him? Jarrett says that he would not give TNA up for anything, especially to a snobby, arrogant punk like EC3. EC3 tells Jarrett that he better watch himself as Jarrett is in the ring. Jarrett says that EC3 better watch himself because he'll never know what's coming next. EC3 and Jarrett drop their microphones. Jarrett then tries to whack EC3 over the head with his guitar but, EC3 dodges the gutar. EC3 then kicks Jarrett in the stomach and then hits Jarrett in the stomach again with his knee. Carter then does the One-Percenter to Jarrett on the guitar. EC3 then gets up and gets a microphone and says, "I'm EC3, the world needs me!" (6:59)

:As Impact returns, footage from what happened before the commercial break is shown, and footage during the commercial break is shown, as Jeff Jarrett is getting stretchered out of the Impact Zone:

Match No.2 Madison Rayne vs. Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim for the Knockouts Championship
WINNER: Madison Rayne. Rayne wins after she did her version of Eat Defeat to Gail Kim. (9:12)

:Tenay says that Jeff Jarrett has been diagnosed with a broken neck and required 8 stitches to close a wound on his head that he got when he went head first on his guitar: (1:00)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (3:00)

Match No.3 Generation Me vs. The Briscoe Brothers
WINNER: The Briscoe Brothers. Jay picks up the win when he put the Jay Driller on Max Buck when he tried to take Jay down with a clothesline. Action packed match. (14:03)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (2:58)

Mike Tenay goes over the dates for future events :)50)

Match No.4 Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Sabin
WINNER Jeff Hardy. Hardy picks up the win by putting the Twist of Fate on Sabin. (14:38)

:Gunner is interviewed backstage by "J.B." Jeremy Borash. When asked about his loss to Kevin Steen last week, Gunner said that Steen's victory was a fluke. Gunner also says that Steen just got lucky, and Gunner also says that Steen may be confident now, but he has a whole lot to do to prove that he is worthy of being in a TNA ring. Steen then comes up to Gunner and tells Gunner that he does belong in TNA and he then tells Gunner that he should stop running his mouth. Gunner then tells Steen that he's a arrogant little punk that needs to get his ass kicked to learn what it's like to be in the big leagues. Steen then nods his head and says okay, then, Steen attacks Gunner and a big brawl erupts backstage. Security comes and breaks up the fight: (5:00)

Match No.5 Brian Kendrick vs. James Storm
WINNER:Brian Kendrick. Kendrick wins when he reverses Storm's Last Call Superkick and spins Storm around, kicks him in the gut and does the Sliced Bread No.2 to pick up the win. Kendrick then warns AJ Styles about what he's getting himself into. (10:22)

:Rhino and Matt Morgan are seen heading towards the Impact Zone: :)35)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

:As Impact returns, Rhino and Matt Morgan come out to the ring. Once Rhino gets to the ring, he immediately says that he doesn't have to explain anything. Rhino then says that Rob Terry thinks that his physique and looks are getting him somewhere in TNA, Rhino then says that Terry is going nowhere, and Rhino then challenges Rob Terry to a match at Genesis. Rob Terry then comes out and walks down to the ring. He nods his head yes, and he says yes. Then, Rhino and Matt Morgan get out of the ring and try to attack Terry, but the security are quick this time and break up the fight. Rhino and Morgan yell at Terry as they're getting more separated from each other. (3:45)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**
:As Impact returns, footage from the brawl between Rhino, Matt Morgan, and Rob Terry is shown. Then, the camera cuts backstage in the trainers room where Jeff Jarrett is. Jarrett sends a message to EC3 saying that EC3 is in for a long rough road: (1:50)

Match No.6 MAIN EVENT: Bobby Roode vs. AJ Styles
WINNER: AJ Styles. Brian Kendrick comes in and attacks AJ Styles. Roode then joins in on the attack, but then, Magnus comes out and Kendrick runs out of the ring and Magnus and Roode are brawling. Roode gets out of the ring and Magnus picks up a microphone. Magnus then says that come Genesis, he will win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. Magnus then drops the microphone and Roode is outside of the ring, in front of the ramp. Roode yells and points at Magnus and says that Magnus will never become champion and Roode says that he'll become champion. Another stare down ends off this week's Impact. (19:58)​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The rating for the January 9th, 2014 episode of Impact came in at a 1.61

TNA Xplosion tapings for the January 28th and February 4th episodes took place on January 9th.

John Nelson is getting major props for his work for the past month.

More updates coming soon.​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

NEXT WEEK ON TNA IMPACT 1/16/14

As Genesis is approaching what is going to transpire in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling?

Tara returns as she goes face to face with Gail Kim **Shows footage of Tara and Gail Kim during their time in TNA**

What is the physical status of TNA Owner Jeff Jarrett? And what consequences await for Ethan Carter III?
**Shows EC3 doing the One-Percenter to Jeff Jarrett on Jarrett's guitar**

2 qualifying matches for the X Division Championship match at Genesis will take place

The Briscoe Brothers go up against Bad Influence

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin debuts against Kenny King

Rob Terry confronts Rhino and Matt Morgan
**Shows the brawl between Rob Terry, Rhino and Matt Morgan last week**

And, AJ Styles and Magnus face Bobby Roode and Brian Kendrick
**Shows the brawl that ended Impact last week**

All of this and more on TNA Impact Wrestling, this Thursday only on SPIKE.​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING JANUARY 16TH 2014

Before the show: Dark Match: Chris Hero vs. Lance Hoyt
This is Hero's tryout match. WINNER: Chris Hero. Hero wins after making Hoyt submit with the Hangman Clutch

:TNA Signature intro and Impact opening: :)42)

:Mike Tenay, Don West, and Tazz are the commentators for tonight's show, Tenay welcomes everyone to this week's TNA Impact:

:Brian Kendrick comes out. When Kendrick gets in the ring, he wants his music shut off. After that, he says that AJ Styles is in for a long night on January 26th. Kendrick then says that he'll not only defeat Styles, but humiliate him to point where Styles will never come back to TNA. Styles then comes out and tells Kendrick that his fantasy of trying to run Styles out of TNA will never come true. Then Kendrick says that it will happen one day, that day being at Genesis. Kendrick then says that AJ's time is up, and that Styles is overrated. Styles then says that Kendrick is going to wish that he had never come back. Kendrick then tells Styles to say that to his face. Styles then enters the ring and Kendrick attacks Styles as he gets in the ring. Styles and Kendrick then brawl, but then security comes out and separates them. Jeff Jarrett (with a neck brace) appears on the Titantron via satellite and says that Styles and Kendrick will have a no-disqualification match at Genesis in 10 days, after Kendrick and Styles hear the announcement, the try to fight each other again, but security keeps them away:

:Impact returns, and footage from Kendrick's promo and his brawl with AJ Styles is shown: (1:00)

Match No.1 Senshi vs. Chris SabinWinner gets a shot for the X-Division Championship at Genesis.
WINNER: Senshi. He wins after putting the Ki Krusher '99 on Sabin. (13:04)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (2:55)

:Impact returns as Mike Tenay goes over future events:

Match No.2 Tara vs. Madison Rayne
WINNER: Madison Rayne by disqualification. Gail Kim attacks Rayne after the match. Gail Kim hits the Eat Defeat on Rayne. Gail then grabs the KO Title and poses over the fallen Rayne. (9:21)

:James Storm confronts Gunner backstage in the locker room. Storm asks Gunner what is going on with him. Gunner gets up and tells Storm to screw off: :)45)

Match No.3 "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Kenny King
WINNER: Michael Elgin. Elgin won after he hit the Rolling German Suplex on King. (12:45)

:Rob Terry is seen walking to the Impact Zone: :)20)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (3:05)

:Rob Terry is in the ring as Impact returns. Rob Terry says that Rhino and Matt Morgan have been making his life a living hell for the past 2 weeks, and he says that they are going to pay at not only Genesis, but tonight. Rhino and Matt Morgan then come out and Morgan says that Terry doesn't have a chance against either Rhino or Morgan. Rhino then says that if he wants things to be even, he'll need to find a tag team partner. Rhino then tells Terry that it'll be hard for him since no one likes working with Terry. Then, **NATION OF VIOLENCE** hits and Samoa Joe comes out. Joe says that he'll be Terry's partner and he then says his trademark line, "Joe's gonna kill you". Matt Morgan and Rhino stare at Joe in disbelief: (2:55)

:Tenay and West discuss what just happened and Taz puts in his usual rude remarks: (1:00)

Match No.4 Bad Influence vs. The Briscoe Brothers
WINNER: Bad Influence. Daniels hits a distracted Mark Briscoe with the Angel's WIngs. (16:58)

:Impact returns. Mike Tenay says that it's official, Jeff Jarrett has announced that The Briscoe Brothers, Bad Influence and Generation Me will have a triple threat tag team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championships at Genesis: :)40)

Match No.5 "PrimeTime" Elix Skipper vs. "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams
WINNER: Elix Skipper. Skipper wins after he reverses the Canadian Destoryer and hits the Sudden Death on Williams. (13:02)

:Footage is shown from last week when EC3 took Jarrett out: :Jarrett is then shown saying that he'll address his condition next week: (1:10)

Match No.6 MAIN EVENT: Magnus and AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode and Brian Kendrick
WINNER: Bobby Roode and Brian Kendrick. Roode picked up the win after he did the Payoff to a distracted Magnus. After the match, Roode stomps on Magnus and hits another Payoff. Roode is standing over Magnus and says that he's the next TNA World Heavyweight Champion, as Impact goes off the air. (18:33)

TNA Ending signature :)10)

A commercial for Genesis is shown :)40)​

·
Registered
35 Posts
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING JANUARY 23RD PREVIEW

Genesis is 3 days away, what will happen on the last TNA Impact before Genesis?

Bad Influence go up against Generation Me

EC3 faces Eric Young

Jeff Jarrett addresses the situation between him and EC3, and gives a update about his health.

Samoa Joe goes up against Matt Morgan

Rob Terry goes head to head with Rhino

Gail Kim gives her thoughts on Madison Rayne being the Knockouts Champion.

Gunner and the returning Kid Kash face Kevin Steen and James Storm

Senshi and Elix Skipper talk about their X-Division Championship match at Genesis.

Brian Kendrick goes up against Magnus

And, Bobby Roode talks about Genesis this Sunday, and the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

All of this and more, on TNA Impact Wrestling, next Thursday at 9/8c, only on SPIKE.​

NEWEST TNA IMPACT WRESTLING LOGO!

In other news, the Genesis card so far features these matches(not in order):

Bad Influence vs. Generation Me vs. The Briscoe Brothers for the TNA World Tag Team Championships.

Kevin Steen vs. Gunner

"Prime Time" Elix Skipper vs. Senshi for the X-Division Championship

Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim for the Knockouts Championship.

AJ Styles vs. Brian Kendrick

Rhino and Matt Morgan vs. Rob Terry and Samoa Joe

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Kenny King in a rematch from last week's Impact

Ethan Carter III vs. Jeff Jarret? (Match could be called off if Jarrett isn't clear to wrestle by Genesis)

Magnus vs. Bobby Roode for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

That is the match card for Genesis on January 26th.

Ratings for the January 16th TNA Impact came in at 1.80. It looks like business is picking up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING JANUARY 23RD, 2014

Before the show: Dark Matches: Alex Shelley vs. Amazing Red
WINNER: Amazing Red. Red wins by putting the Code Red on Hoyt. (8:23)

Chris Hero vs. Sam Shaw
WINNER: Chris Hero. Hero wins with the Hangman Clutch(10:46)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

TNA SIGNATURE INTRO AND IMPACT OPENING :)42)

:Mike Tenay, Don West, and Taz are at commentary as Tenay welcomes everyone to Impact:

Match No.1 Rhino vs. Rob Terry
WINNER: Rhino. Rhino does The Gore to Rob Terry after he reversed a big boot by Terry. (10:19)

:EC3 is shown walking to the ring, footage from 2 weeks ago is shown: :)35)

Match No.2 EC3 vs. Eric Young
WINNER: Ethan Carter III. EC3 puts Eric Young away with the One-Percenter. Jeff Jarrett then appears on the titantron. Jarrett is backstage. Jeff then says congratulations to EC3. Jarrett then says that he can't fight EC3 at Genesis because he's still not medically clear to wrestle. EC3 grabs a microphone and says that he's always known that Jarrett would back out of any fight. Jarrett then tells EC3 that one day, he'll get what's coming to him. EC3 says that it'll feel great not wrestling Sunday night. Jarrett then tells EC3 that he will wrestle at Genesis on Sunday. Jeff tells EC3 that he has a friend that wants to teach EC3 a lesson about respect. Jeff then says that this man will be EC3's opponent.
**GUILTY**
"Wildcat" Chris Harris comes down to the ring. Jarrett tells EC3 to have fun and disappears from the titantron. Harris enters the ring and EC3 gets in his face and tells the Wildcat that he wishes that the Wildcat should've never had come out. Harris then says oh yeah and nods his head. Then, EC3 gives Harris a cheap shot and a big brawl breaks out. Harris then his the Spear on EC3, taking down EC3. EC3 then rolls out of the ring. When he gets up, he points at Harris (who is still in the ring) and says that this isn't over. (12:01)

:As Impact returns, footage from the fight between Harris and EC3 is shown: :)30)

Match No.3 Bad Influence vs. Generation Me
WINNER: Generation Me. Max Buck pins Daniels with a roll up after Daniels got distracted by the Briscoe Brothers. (11:55)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

:Impact returns, as a video package shows Senshi and Elix Skipper talk about what it means to be X-Division Champion, and how they are going to be the one who's going to walk out as X-Division Champion after this Sunday: (1:00)

Match No.4 James Storm and Kevin Steen vs. Gunner and Kid Kash
WINNER: Kevin Steen and James Storm. Steen hits the Package Piledriver on Kid Kash. After the match, Gunner attacks Steen, and Storm saves Steen, and Storm throws Gunner out of the ring. When Steen gets up, Gunner is already up at the stage taunting Steen. Steen then gets up, but is held back by Storm.(15:32)

:Gail Kim is shown backstage saying that if everyone wants to know what she thinks, she thinks this, Madison Rayne is an embarrassment to the Knockouts Division and a disgraceful Champion. Madison then comes up to Gail. Madison says that Gail should stop running her mouth, because it could lead to things like this. Madison then throws Gail down to the ground and starts pulling her hair and punching her. Security then comes to break them up: (2:45)

Match No.5 Samoa Joe vs. Matt Morgan
WINNER: Samoa Joe. Joe wins after making Morgan submit with the Rear Naked Choke. Rhino then comes out and starts attacking Joe. Morgan and Rhino are beating down on Joe, but then Rob Terry comes out and takes out Rhino. As Terry and Morgan are fighting, referees and security come out and try to break up the fight. Rhino then comes back in the ring, and gores Rob Terry for the 2nd time tonight. Rhino and Morgan then flee the scene. (16:49)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (2:58)

Match No.6 Magnus vs. Brian Kendrick, with AJ Styles on commentary. During the match, Style says that Kendrick is going to get his, and Styles also says that he will walk out victorious at Genesis.
WINNER: Magnus. Magnus wins by putting the Tormentum on Kendrick. AJ Styles then leaves the commentary area and leaves the Impact Zone through the crowd. Bobby Roode then comes out and congratulates Magnus on his win. Roode tells Magnus that he shouldn't expect to do the same thing to Roode at Genesis. Roode then says that Magnus doesn't stand a chance against him, and Roode also says that at Genesis, he will walk out as a 2 time TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Magnus then picks up a microphone and tells Roode that his predictions were, are, and always will be wrong. Magnus then says that he'll prove Roode wrong and defeat him to win the vacant TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Magnus then says that the future is now, as Impact ends off with a stare down between both men again. (27:59)

:Kenny King is backstage in the interview area, looking into the camera. He says that Michael Elgin's win back on Impact, 2 weeks ago was a fluke. King also says that this Sunday, Elgin will bow to the King. :)30)

:A promo for Genesis is shown with Born a Legend by Dozer playing in the background: (3:25)

:TNA Signature Outro and SPIKE bumper: :)10)​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING NEWS

The rating for the January 23rd TNA Impact came in at 1.93

Genesis is January 26th, here's the card:

Jeff Jarrett gives a update on his health.
Match No.1"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Kenny King
Match No.2 TNA Knockout's Championship match: TNA KO Champion Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim
Match No.3 Ethan Carter III vs. "Wildcat" Chris Harris
Match No.4 Samoa Joe and Rob Terry vs. Matt Morgan and Rhino
Match No.5 TNA World Tag Team Championship match: Bad Influence vs. Generation Me vs. The Briscoe Brothers
Match No.6 Kevin Steen vs. Gunner in a Full Metal Mayhem match
Match No.7 TNA X-Division Championship match: "Prime Time" Elix Skipper vs. Senshi
Match No.8 Brian Kendrick vs. AJ Styles in a No-Disqualification match
Match No.9 TNA World Heavyweight Championship match: Magnus vs. Bobby Roode

Chris Hero has signed with TNA on January 15th. Hero will make his debut on the first TNA Xplosion show of 2014. Hero will also be down in OVW to work with some of the talents. Lei'D Tapa has been released. Chavo Guerrero has also been released. Don West is thinking about going back into retirement soon, as early as next month. TNA is going to return and hold 2 Impact! shows at the Asylum. "Primetime" Elix Skipper may end up leaving TNA soon, as the 46 year old is in the twilight of his career. No one else is expected to leave TNA anytime soon, nor is anyone going to be signed to TNA.

More updates coming soon from the world of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
TNA GENESIS JANUARY 26TH 2014

Dark Matches: Jay Bradley vs. Amazing Red
WINNER: Jay Bradley. Bradley wins with the Boomstick (9:01)

Chris Hero vs. Chris Sabin
WINNER: Chris Hero. Hero wins with the Hangman's Clutch Facebuster. (12:35)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TNA Signature Intro :)10)

:Genesis intro: (3:05)

:pyro goes off in the Impact Zone as Mike Tenay and Don West are the commentators for tonight's event, Tenay welcomes everyone to Genesis. Then, Kenny King's theme, **KING OF THE RING** plays and out comes Kenny King for his match against Michael Elgin:

Match No.1 Kenny King vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin
WINNER: Michael Elgin. Elgin reverses the Royal Flush and turns it into a Rolling German Suplex and Elgin gets the win. Very close and great match. (16:49)

:Magnus is seen warming up for his match later tonight: :)35)

Match No.2 - TNA Knockouts Championship match - Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim
WINNER: Madison Rayne. Rayne wins with the Rayne Drop. (13:40)

:A.J. Styles is interviewed by Jeremy Borash. Styles says that Kendrick is going to go down, the painful way. Styles then walks away: (1:00)

Match No.3 Ethan Carter III vs. "The Wildcat" Chris Harris
WINNER: EC3. Carter wins with the One Percenter. (18:31)

:A video package showing the events between Samoa Joe, Rob Terry, Matt Morgan, and Rhino is shown:

Match No.4 Matt Morgan and Rhino vs. Samoa Joe and Rob Terry
WINNER: Samoa Joe and Rob Terry. Joe makes Rhino tap out with a Rear Naked Choke. Terry and Morgan are brawling outside of the ring, and Joe breaks the up, security also come out. Morgan goes backstage. (19:58)

:A video package is shown highlighting the history of the TNA World Tag Team Championships: (1:55)

Match No.5 - TNA World Tag Team Championships - The Briscoe Brothers vs. Bad Influence vs. Generation Me
WINNER: The Briscoe Brothers are the new TNA World Tag Team Champions. Briscoes hit the Doomsday Device on Kazarian. After the match, Daniels argues with Kazarian, and Daniels leaves the ring. (26:19)

:A video package for Chris Hero's debut is shown: (2:00)

Match No.6 Full Metal Mayhem - Kevin Steen vs. Gunner
WINNER: Kevin Steen. Steen wins with a Package Piledriver on a chair to Gunner.

:A video package highlighting the X-Division Championship is shown: (1:55)

Match No.7 - X-Division Championship match - Senshi vs. "Primetime" Elix Skipper
WINNER: Elix Skipper is the new TNA X-Division Champion. Elix won with the Sudden Death. (23:12)

:Bobby Roode is interviewed by Christy Hemme. Roode says that he will walk out of Genesis as the TNA World Heavyweight Champion and there's not a damn thing Magnus or anyone else can do about it: (1:30)

Match No.8 - No DQ match - Brian Kendrick vs. A.J. Styles
WINNER: Brian Kendrick. Kendrick wins when he reverses the Styles Clash into a roll up pin. Styles was very beaten at this point but kicked out right after the ref hit the 3 count. (26:09)

:A video package highlight the rivalry of Magnus and Bobby Roode is shown, as well as a look at both men's careers: (2:30)

:Magnus is interviewed by Jeremy Borash. Magnus says that he will become the TNA Champion for the first time, he's come this far and Magnus also says that he's going to come out from Genesis at top: (1:45)

Match No.9 - MAIN EVENT - TNA World Heavyweight Championship match - Bobby Roode vs. Magnus
WINNER: Magnus becomes the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion after he hit the Tormentum on Roode. A big celebration with Magnus becoming TNA World Heavyweight Champion begins, with the babyface TNA superstars coming out and congratulating Magnus. Roode then gets out of the ring with a shameful look. Magnus is celebrating with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship as Genesis goes off the air. (32:47)

:TNA Signature ending: :)10)​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION NEWS

The PPV buyrate for Genesis came in at 120,000, not bad for TNA.

The 4 man tournament for the vacated TNA Television Championship will begin this Thursday on Impact through the February 4th Xplosion. Championship match will be at Lock Down. Participants are:
Michael Elgin
Ethan Carter III
Chris Harris
Matt Morgan

Mr. Anderson, Sam Shaw, Lance Hoyt, Alex Shelley, and Amazing Red are returning during the month of February.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TNA XPLOSION PREVIEW JANUARY 28TH

Chris Hero makes his long awaited debut is going to happen this Tuesday on Xplosion as he goes up against Kid Kash.

ODB vs. Brooke Tessmacher

Petey Williams goes head to head with Kenny King

"Primetime" Elix Skipper faces Jeff Hardy in the main event

TNA Xplosion, this Tuesday on FX.

More updates coming soon from the world of TNA Wrestling.​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TNA XPLOSION JANUARY 28TH 2014

TNA Signature intro and Xplosion intro :)39)

:Jeremy Borash and Tazz are the commentators for tonight's show. JB welcomes everybody to Xplosion:

Match No.1 Kenny King vs. Petey Williams
WINNER: Kenny King. King hits Williams with the Royal Flush. (13:56)

Match No.2 Brooke Tessmacher vs. ODB
WINNER: Brooke Tessmacher. Brooke wins with the Tess-Shocker. (12:10)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (2:30)

Match No.3 Chris Hero vs. Kid Kash
WINNER: Chris Hero. Hero wins with the Hangman's Clutch Facebuster. (14:32)

Match No.4 Jeff Hardy vs. X-Division Champion, "Primetime" Elix Skipper
WINNER: Elix Skipper. Skipper reverses the Twist of Fate with the Sudden Death. (14:29)

Skipper then cuts a promo on how he won the X-Division Championship at Genesis. Skipper then says that he will be the pound-to-pound, greatest X-Division Champion, and that no one will stop him: :)55)

TNA Signature ending :)10)​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING JANUARY 30TH PREVIEW

Hot off the trails of Genesis, who emerged victorious? Who has fallen?

EC3 faces Chris Harris
Homicide vs. Petey Williams
Senshi goes up against Kid Kash
TNA World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes Brothers defend the TNA World Tag Team championships against Bad Influence
Matt Morgan and Rhino give their thoughts on what happened at Genesis.
Brooke Tessmacher and Gail Kim team up against the TNA Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne and ODB
Mike Tenay interviews Jeff Jarrett
Bobby Roode vs. A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle vs. Brian Kendrick
Gunner vs. "The Cowboy" James Storm
Magnus celebrates his TNA World Heavyweight Championship win.

All of this and more on TNA Impact Wrestling, this Thursday only on SPIKE.​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION NEWS

Ethan Carter III and Chris Harris will participate in the first match of the 4 man TNA Television Championship tournament on Impact. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin and Matt Morgan will be in the second match on the February 4th Xplosion. Lock Down will take place on March 23rd. The rating for the January 28th episode of Xplosion came in at 0.99. Kurt Angle has been given a vacation after this Thursday's Impact, and most likely to return by Lock Down time. The fatal four way match on this Thursday's Impact will be a number 1 contender's match to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, which is currently held by Magnus.

More updates in TNA Wrestling will be coming soon.​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING JANUARY 30TH, 2014

Before the show: Dark Matches: Lance Hoyt vs. Eric Young
WINNER: Lance Hoyt, Hoyt wins with the Texas Tornado Slam
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature intro and Impact opening :)41)

:Mike Tenay, Don West, and Taz are at commentary as the pyro goes off. Tenay welcomes everybody to TNA Impact:

Match No.1 Homicide vs. Petey Williams
WINNER: Petey Williams. Williams wins with the Canadian Destroyer. (13:39)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (2:50

Match No.2 Chris Harris vs. EC3
WINNER: Chris Harris. Jarrett comes out and hits EC3 with a guitar while the referee is knocked out. Harris then picks up EC3 and finishes him off with the Catatonic. (11:01)

:Matt Morgan and Rhino are seen walking to the entrance: :)30)

:As Impact returns, Rhino and Matt Morgan are in the ring. Morgan wants the music to shut off. Rhino says that Terry should be lucky that he had Samoa Joe by his side, Rhino also says that without Joe, him and Morgan would've ripped Terry apart. Rob Terry then comes out. Terry says that him and Joe beat Rhino and Morgan's asses at Genesis. Morgan and Rhino both look at Terry with anger. Then Terry says that if Rhino and Morgan want more, he says that they can fight now. Morgan says not tonight, and gets a lot of heat from the fans. Morgan then says that him and Terry can fight next Thursday. Terry then says it's on. Morgan's music plays as Impact goes to commercial: (3:59)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (3:05)

Match No.3 Madison Rayne and ODB vs. Brooke Tessmacher and Gail Kim
WINNERS: Madison Rayne and ODB. Rayne hits Tessmacher with the Rayne Drop. After the match, Gail Kim attacks Tessmacher and hits her with the Eat Defeat. (10:33)

:Impact returns with the Jeff Jarrett interview, recorded that day, conducted by Mike Tenay:

Tenay asks about Jarrett's health, Jarrett says that he will be fully recovered in a few days.

When asked about EC3's consequences, Jarrett says wait until Impact. Footage also shows what happened earlier tonight.

Tenay asks if Jarrett will ever be able to wrestle again, Jarrett says that he will. Jarrett then challenges EC3 to a steel cage match at Lock Down.

The interview then ends:

Match No.4 Kid Kash vs. Senshi
WINNER: Senshi. He hits the Ki Krusher '99 on Kash. (14:55)

Match No.5 - TNA World Tag Team Championships - Bad Influence vs. TNA World Tag Team Champions The Briscoe Brothers
WINNERS: Still tag team champions, The Briscoe Brothers. Briscoes hit the Doomsday Device on Kazarian. After the match, Daniels looks down and slowly walks towards Kaz, then Daniels picks Kazarian up and hits the Angel's Wings on Kazarian. Daniels wals out of the ring and heads straight to the tunnel, not turning back. (14:19)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (3:10)

:Impact returns and shows footage of what happened between Bad Influence:

Match No.6 Gunner vs. James Storm
WINNER: Gunner. Gunner reverses Storm's Last Call Superkick and hits Storm with the Cyclone DDT. (11:22)

Match No.7 - MAIN EVENT - Bobby Roode vs. A.J. Styles vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Kurt Angle
WINNER: Bobby Roode. Roode makes Angle tap out with the Crossface. (17:42)

**COMMERCIAL BREAK** (2:55)

:As Impact returns Magnus comes out to the ring for his speech:

Magnus says that it feels great to be TNA World Heavyweight Champion, he then says that this is what he was destined to do. Then, Bobby Roode comes out and says that Magnus' win was a fluke, he only got lucky. Roode then says that he should've won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Roode then says that he won a number 1 contender's match earlier in the night. Roode says that he'll rewrite his wrong at Lock Down when he becomes TNA World Champion. Magnus then says that he'll see about that. Roode and Magnus stare each other down to end off Impact. (5:32)

TNA Signature ending :)10)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TOTAL NON STOP NEWS POST-IMPACT

The rating for the January 30th Impact came in at 2.01 That's the highest TNA rating in a long time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.