Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever done something as a WWE/Pro wrestling fan that made you look at yourself and think "What a douche, why did I do that?"

Just yesterday I think I killed kayfabe for my managers grandson. He's 12, was showing me his favourite WWE clips on YouTube when he loaded a Jeff Hardy clip, and told me 'that was real, he got fired for it'.

Now I think this may just be because it was Jeff Hardy, (or possibly I was just jealous cos it's still real to him, damn it!) but I told him he actually got fired for repeatedly violating the wellness policy and being an unreliable drug addict. It wasn't until afterwards that I realised this was pretty smarky and felt pretty bad about it. I did manage to cover it up by telling him the Undertaker really did indulge in black magic, and Rey Mysterio and CM Punk have hated each other ever since Rey shaved his head.

So, has anybody else ever let their love of pro wrestling turn them into a douche?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I told my 5 year old nephew that Shawn Michaels wasn't ACTUALLY teaming with God vs Vince and Shane. Lets just say he felt a little bit betrayed and now he's become a Wiccan

Reactions: ScottishLuchador

·
Registered
506 Posts
When i had only been watching wrestling for a while i found out that some of my friends di aswell. They were all brothers and i forgot that the youngest was 8.... I cant remember what i said but he turned around and said ''its not real then?'' and i said no of course not... then realised..
Think i made quite a good cover up by telling him its not real, its damn real kurt angle style. Then a few weeks later his cousin told him its fake and he was fine with it so i totally wasted my time!
I didnt start watching wwe until i was 14 so i never went through the stage of thinking it was real (athough i was majorly dissapointed when i saw a video on youtube of jeff hardys 30 ft swanton on to randy orton infact landed quite a way away from him onto a massive mat:( )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.