Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I remember when this defaulted to "Legendary"
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new banner/ava set. wanted something that would blend into the bg of the skin and thats what i came up with.

comments/thoughts/suggestions?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I like it. Nice bg, nice brushes. I don't really like the font 'cause it looks too clean for that kind of graphic. Nice job man.

·
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i get what youre saying. ill look for some fonts, have any suggestions?

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Theme really doesn't matche the topic. I don't really like the effects on Torrie, the colour and stuff is good, the chainlink fence really doesn't seem relevant or fitting. Seems a bit to grungy overall.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I like it, but it doesn't match Torrie Wilsons current persona. But you're the artist so it's you choice how you like a hot chick. If you're into chains and cages, weird but kinky.

Yeah, I love the colors and brushes and the overall look, but Torrie? No.

·
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, when i first blended all the pics, i didnt fully cut the main pic and a there was a chain showing and i thought it looked pretty cool. so then i added chains going everywhere. then i decided to add the cage just because it looked to plain.

thanks for the comments guys :)

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
I think it would've fitted in much more if you did the graphic on a male wrestler whos been in the cage match, EC, etc. Like Orton, Taker, Cena, etc. I like the brushing, colors, and text is alright but Torrie just doesn't go with the theme. Nice job though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts