Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i really like the effect i got on the bottom text. but im not so happy with the top text n the blending of the torrie's pic on the left.

if u feel the same cn u jus advice on how i can improve it or put some different effect on it. n also if u find anything else wrong with it, please point it out.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
It isn't THAT bad... I kinda like the bg but I think there's too much white grunge... the text is bad because of the bevel & emboss, I don't like the bottom text, because it has bevel & emboss and it's transparent... I like the border though... :)

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I don't like how all three cuts are different sizes, I don't like how the white thong stands out way too much. (I said thong, lol). The text is very, very ugly.

I like the bg though, I just think it was used in the wrong way.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I think that Diva banners should be smooth and more visible, considering it's all grungy, I don't really think that it fits the Divaness of it. I also don't like the text, the B&E is way overdone.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Yea, I agree to much B/E. Also the two cuts in the bg are kind of hard to make out. Yea, Mark, Xain, and TE prety much summed it all up.7.5/10

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I really don't like the text. I'm not too high on the bg and then blending either.

The only think I like is the main cut and the border.

And yeah I also agree that diva banners should be more smooth, it makes them look better.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think there is too much white grunge too, and the thong does stick out. i give a 6/10, its still pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts