Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- There is strong talk going around WWE that John Morrison won’t be re-signed by the company when his contract expires soon.

source: F4Wonline.com

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
:lmao:lmao @ top Raw star.

lol @ him trying to do what Punk did. He probably expects a title match right before he leaves, then he can shoot on the company so people might give a fuck about him leaving.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Well when exactly is his contract up?

He was looking real strong last year..and poof. There he went.

This is exactly the reason why WWE has a hard time building stars. They never allow themselves to do so,then they blame the talent.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Another waste. Why get rid of him while they still bore us with ADR. Hate that guy!

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Can it really get any worse for Morrison?

Let's Mike Knox and Batista(and probably a few others) have their way with Melina.
Becomes the Jeanetty of his team, gets surpassed by a Real World cast member.
Comes close to the main event, never reaches it.
Has fans called "JoMosapiens".
Now the poor bastard's jobbing every week.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
That beat down on Morrison by Christian, Swagger, Rhodes, and Ziggler reminded me of the Main Event Mafia beat down on Christian during Christian's last TNA show. I wouldn't be shocked if that's how Morrison is written out.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
lol @ him trying to do what Punk did. He probably expects a title match right before he leaves, then he can shoot on the company so people might give a fuck about him leaving.
I'm sure that's exactly what he's doing...:rolleyes:

Either they dont want to resign him, or he doesnt want to resign. Or they just haven't came around to doing it yet. Either way I hope he doesn't go. He's a great potential main event talent and a good mid-card talent if they dont want to push him that way. He's over with the crowd, puts on great matches so there isn't really any reason not to resign him.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Who cares...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts