Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this on my mind for awhile now but I never get any solid opinions from my colleagues.

I've got

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Christian
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. CM Punk

It's difficult to decide a fifth but I would like to read the opinions of you guys. :)

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
-Christian
-Alberto Del Rio
-CM Punk
-Daniel Bryan

IMO, are the top four in whatever order you'd like. The fifth spot is too closely contended between a lot of guys.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I think in no order:
Bryan, Christian, Punk, Ziggler,Punk.

Del Rio, Orton and some others are in contention too though

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts
probably because creative are clueless or didn't have the stones to give him the title and make him the centre of the show whilst Orton was red hot so they forced a quick heel turn that could have played out so much better. I don't mean to sound like some hysteric Christian mark demanding he be pushed above everyone else and supremely protected...but he's better than what that aborted angle/feud with Orton became.

Can't believe I'm the only one to mention Mysterio as well, I knew Mcintyre would be a shot in the dark bar maybe 5 other people on here but I imagined Rey would be a universal lock.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
probably because creative are clueless or didn't have the stones to give him the title and make him the centre of the show whilst Orton was red hot so they forced a quick heel turn that could have played out so much better. I don't mean to sound like some hysteric Christian mark demanding he be pushed above everyone else and supremely protected...but he's better than what that aborted angle/feud with Orton became.

Can't believe I'm the only one to mention Mysterio as well, I knew Mcintyre would be a shot in the dark bar maybe 5 other people on here but I imagined Rey would be a universal lock.
Absolutely agree. Everyone from the WWE made it seem like this was apart of a "bigger" storyline but it was just Christian getting buried by Orton for a few months..

Mysterio can have a great match with anyone. McIntyre is ruthless and is pretty good.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
1.Bryan
2.Christian
3.CM Punk
4.Dolph Ziggler
5.Del Rio

Only including guys that are actively competing right now, if you include part-timers or ones that are injured, Taker & Mysterio would definitly slot in there and so would Trips possibly

1 - 20 of 90 Posts