· Registered
317 Posts
At the moment, it's probably (judging by crowd reactions, etc):

1) Vickie Guerrero
2) Michael Cole
3) CM Punk
4) The Miz
5) Alberto Del Rio

It's a shame what's happened to Wade Barrett in the last few months though. He has the potential to be the best of them. Last year on RAW he was just outstanding as a heel but now even Ziggler is a bigger heel (although admittedly most of his heat is generated courtesy of Vickie).

Also while I like the heel Cole, I hope there is an end to it soon. Hopefully there will be some closure after the Lawler/Cole feud culminates at their WM match.

CM Punk is right up there at the top of the list amongst active wrestlers, but the difference is that he has been booked well. As far as the mic goes, he can give The Miz a run for his money. I only put Punk above Miz because right now the WWE Champion is being overshadowed somewhat by the Rock/Cena angle. Punk is someone I don't think I could ever acknowledge as a face. On the other hand, Miz could make the transition quite easily. Barrett could turn face as well down the line, but I still think he is best remaining as a heel.

As for Del Rio, I'm a little unsure. He's been booked very well and he has done an admirable job so far but I still think at his best he is one step below the others.

· Registered
255 Posts
I'm just going to do my favourite 5:

1) CM Punk
2) The Miz
3) Alberto del Rio
4) Wade Barrett
5) Michael Cole

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,779 Posts
(1)CM Punk(This is an obvious choice, his work with Cena and Orton has really put him ahead of the curve in terms of being a heel)

(2)The Miz(I'm pretty impressed with how well he's doing these last few months. Ever since winning the WWE Championship, he's really upped his game and showed that he's a pretty good heel. Still needs a bit more improvement but I consider him the second top heel in the WWE)

(3)Micheal Cole(He's really really annoying, and that's what makes him the perfect heel. You just want to see him get his ass handed to him by Jerry Lawler at Wresltmania. He's really getting a lot of heel heat and is doing a great job, so I think he deserves to be third on the list)

(4)Alberto Del Rio(I have to say, a couple of months ago, it would proberly be arguable about ADR being the top heel, but now I don't think so. Ever since winning the Royal Rumble, he's sort of gone down a bit, When the focus was on Edge and Dolph Ziggler, ADR was sort of thrown to the side. He continued to appear on the shows, but to me it seemed as if he was only there to just fill up some time and hype himself a bit. Nothing he did last month really stood out. However that being said, he's still a pretty good heel, and now that he's directly involved in a fued with Edge and Christian. It make it all the better. But compared to the top 3 on my list, he's really just fourth, IMO.

(5)Wade Barrett(Just like ADR, Wade started out great. He was the top heel in the business when he was running around with Nexus and making Cena's life a misery. Then all of a sudden WWE sort of pushed him down a bit after he started Corre, and now Wade dosen't seem to be the heel he was earlier on. I mean he's dosen't even seem to be the focal point of Corre either, but nonetheless he's still good enough to be one of the top 5 heel in WWE.

· Registered
2,438 Posts
It still shocks me that the 2 biggest heels are Vickie and Cole. However, I still truly believe that their heat is a "I don't want to see you anymore" heat and not the typical bad guy/girl heat. WWE's heel gold is still by far CM Punk. Punks heat reminds me of HHH's heat back in the late 90's and early 00's. He's the perfect villain.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.