Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Stopping The Show
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was thinking if Rock hadnt returned then when HHH finally returned it would basically be as it was before

1. cena (face)
2. Orton (face)
3. HHH (face)
4. insert name
5. insert name....

But now with rocks return and possibly hanging around to be involved in matches,promos fueds will this order change quite a bit ?

firstly if they are both faces who would be the top spot Rock or Cena ? would HHH reprise his heel role when he used to fued with the rock as surely if rock,cena,orton are all faces there is a need for a great heel to play off them.

If HHH did come back as a heel the chemistry with the rock and back story it would make him more relevant than he has been in years and possibly knock him up the order a bit as the younger fans would get to see a side of him that they may have missed out on.

so possibly

1. Rock
2. Cena/HHH
3. Orton

then theres the chance that cena may turn heel as him losing his top spot through a change from face to heel is more credible than losing it through popularity and means when rock leaves he could retake his topspot.

it is the perfect time to turn Cena imo, just for the fact that if/when rock leaves, he can become the top guy again with a heel to face change without the your only number one because the rock left, as this would be avoided.

· Registered
366 Posts
bigger yes but not more over atm
Thats probably because Triple H hasnt been on Raw for over 7 months. Kinda easy to go over someone whos not there. But yeah, Orton gets good pops and reactions ATM, but Triple H is just a bigger dog. He's been in the company for 14 years, and he's never slowed down.

· Stopping The Show
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats probably because Triple H hasnt been on Raw for over 7 months. Kinda easy to go over someone whos not there. But yeah, Orton gets good pops and reactions ATM, but Triple H is just a bigger dog. He's been in the company for 14 years, and he's never slowed down.

hey man am all for trips over orton but apart form his initial pop when he returns if he comes back as that cheesy face with all his cringe worthy jokes, he is not gonna be as over as Orton imo, and without the dx thing now, he needs a character change badly

cena already has the cheesy cringeworthy gimmick covered and he is half his age and much more appealing doing it than a 40+ bearded guy

· Registered
366 Posts
hey man am all for trips over orton but apart form his initial pop when he returns if he comes back as that cheesy face with all his cringe worthy jokes, he is not gonna be as over as Orton imo, and without the dx thing now, he needs a character change badly

cena already has the cheesy cringeworthy gimmick covered and he is half his age and much more appealing doing it than a 40+ bearded guy
If WWE does it properly, and returns him to feud with Sheamus over whos the king, then he could get back as the top dog. Cause nothing beats the king.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
the top dogs of wwe were always and always will be on raw.
Thats the reason I have not watched a full episode of smackdown in YEARS.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I gotta admit The Rock was absolutely stunning yesterday, he makes everyone look boring, lol. He definitely should be in the highest order.

However, even if Rock and Cena will face-off in the ring someday, i will definitely still root for Cena, the mark inside me just will never give up on Cena, ever. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.