Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
Well as you can see from my post count its been around 24 hours since I last posted. Doing a simple calculation like that takes five seconds unless your really dumb (which maybe you are) I dunno. Your getting real emotional over this. Did I strike a nerve? I said not trying to be rude but in order to post 100k posts on a chatroom, you must not have much of a social and or worklife. Also I'm part swede and speak four languages fluently so yeah it might take abit longer to formulate a sentence so....
LOL

If anyone has steam coming from their ears, it's you. Their post count bothered you so much that you had to create a thread to call them out. You don't know what their situations are, and, regardless of what it is, why the fuck does it bother you? Fuck sakes, are you so empty inside that you had to make this thread? Only person here who's dumb is you.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Pathetically uninspired trolling from these two mouthbreathers Style and Uff. Shit that was old when usenet was new

Lol get fucked

·
Registered
2,377 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
LOL

If anyone has steam coming from their ears, it's you. Their post count bothered you so much that you had to create a thread to call them out. You don't know what their situations are, and, regardless of what it is, why the fuck does it bother you? Fuck sakes, are you so empty inside that you had to make this thread? Only person here who's dumb is you.
You are the one posting in my thread. Begone nerd.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
You are the one posting in my thread. Begone nerd.
I can post wherever I want, you piece of worthless shit.

“Nerd” isn’t even used as an insult these days, get woke, motherfucker.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I can post wherever I want, you piece of worthless shit.

“Nerd” isn’t even used as an insult these days, get woke, motherfucker.
Cant you go one post without calling someone a "motherfucker" "bitch" or "worthless shit" seriously. Maybe one of the fat slobs on here will give your wrinkled, dirtly little pussy some action because you need to get laid. I might do it myself if you pay me a 6 figure amount.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
Cant you go one post without calling someone a "motherfucker" "bitch" or "worthless shit" seriously. Maybe one of the fat slobs on here will give your wrinkled, dirtly little pussy some action because you need to get laid. I might do it myself if you pay me a 6 figure amount.
Bitch, you don’t know what I look like, unless you’ve stalked the picture thread, or, have joined the discord, so, suspicious that you would know I’ve got a pussy. Certainly not wrinkled or dirty, but, definitely used.

Go lie down, little lady.

·
#StillRelevant
3,197 Posts
SHIV IS A DIRTY CUNT AND HE OWES ME FUCKING MONEY. OTHERWISE HE IS A DECENT SHAG.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts