Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,155 Posts
Shiv mostly posts pics in the women's and celebs section so it adds up easy. Not that any one would complain, from what I hear he's one of the few left who posts there.

No chance he can wrack up 1k in 13 days with the forum as is without that section.

·
Banned
75 Posts
1,300 posts in a month is a little extreme. That's over 40 posts a day. Assuming the poster in question doesn't just spam, that means they read threads, formulate a response and make a post 40+ times every single day. Assuming the process takes 2 or 3 minutes per post, they're spending at least an hour and a half every day sitting on their ass posting on a message board when they could be doing something productive with their lives. It's a little alarming honestly. Certainly it can't be good for their health.

Edit: It's much more than that actually. I read "this month" to mean the past 30 days, but if they've made 1,300 posts in 13 days... wow. 100 posts a day. Hours of your life wasted every single day making posts on a mostly dead message board. Hours that could be spent with loved ones. Hours that could be spent getting in some physical activity. Hours that could be spent making social connections. Instead you're sitting at home on your computer or phone. Sad, really.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,895 Posts
1,300 posts in a month is a little extreme. That's over 40 posts a day. Assuming the poster in question doesn't just spam, that means they read threads, formulate a response and make a post 40+ times every single day. Assuming the process takes 2 or 3 minutes per post, they're spending at least an hour and a half every day sitting on their ass posting on a message board when they could be doing something productive with their lives. It's a little alarming honestly. Certainly it can't be good for their health.

Edit: It's much more than that actually. I read "this month" to mean the past 30 days, but if they've made 1,300 posts in 13 days... wow. 100 posts a day. Hours of your life wasted every single day making posts on a mostly dead message board. Hours that could be spent with loved ones. Hours that could be spent getting in some physical activity. Hours that could be spent making social connections. Instead you're sitting at home on your computer or phone. Sad, really.
Wow, and just look at how much more stupid you’ve been able to achieve with less than 0.5% of that posting volume. That’s commendable.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Who cares what people do in their spare time? If they want to post this much on a forum, that's their prerogative. Stop being judgmental.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,526 Posts

Wow, you sound like a huge, judgmental asshole.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Wow, you sound like a huge, judgmental asshole.
Sorry for caring about the well-being of my fellow forum members. But, by all means, continue to encourage - or look the other way - the poor, unhealthy habits of your fellow posters. Let them sit on their asses all days and get blood clots in their legs, it'll all have been worth it writing thousands of posts a month to strangers on a message board. Never mind improving yourself and staying healthy, we should all just sit around and rot. Forget spending time with your loved ones, the strangers on an internet message board are far more worthy of your time.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,526 Posts
Sorry for caring about the well-being of my fellow forum members. But, by all means, continue to encourage - or look the other way - the poor, unhealthy habits of your fellow posters. Let them sit on their asses all days and get blood clots in their legs, it'll all have been worth it writing thousands of posts a month to strangers on a message board. Never mind improving yourself and staying healthy, we should all just sit around and rot. Forget spending time with your loved ones, the strangers on an internet message board are far more worthy of your time.
Phew, I'm glad you finally see it their way now :)

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
You spent time actually doing calculations for how long it would take to make that many posts. You spent extra time trying to spell every word correctly in just a few posts in this thread. You should probably go outside yourself, bitch.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, and just look at how much more stupid you’ve been able to achieve with less than 0.5% of that posting volume. That’s commendable.
Yeah.. advicing someone to spend time with there families and loved ones is real "stupid" compared to talking about nothing all day with a bunch of people you've never met lmao. I come on here an hour at most not even all days to kill some time before going to bed. Thats after I've gone to work,spent time with friends and family, hit the gym etc. Not really a netflix guy either so this is my way of passing time. If you use this to try and form relationships or as your main entertainment source maybe its time to think about things. Just some good advice.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You spent time actually doing calculations for how long it would take to make that many posts. You spent extra time trying to spell every word correctly in just a few posts in this thread. You should probably go outside yourself, bitch.
Well as you can see from my post count its been around 24 hours since I last posted. Doing a simple calculation like that takes five seconds unless your really dumb (which maybe you are) I dunno. Your getting real emotional over this. Did I strike a nerve? I said not trying to be rude but in order to post 100k posts on a chatroom, you must not have much of a social and or worklife. Also I'm part swede and speak four languages fluently so yeah it might take abit longer to formulate a sentence so....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who cares what people do in their spare time? If they want to post this much on a forum, that's their prerogative. Stop being judgmental.
I didnt mean to sound judgemental. I'm just curios how your day looks if you are able to make 100 posts in a day. Even if you just straight found threads and typed without even reading others posts thats a minimum of 4 hours everyday. With 100 posts I bet said person spends around 10 hours here per day which is not good at all for your mental or physical health like a poster mentioned above. To also keep that volume up for a period of 6 years? I couldnt dream of making 100k posts in a lifetime.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,895 Posts
Yeah.. advicing someone to spend time with there families and loved ones is real "stupid" compared to talking about nothing all day with a bunch of people you've never met lmao. I come on here an hour at most not even all days to kill some time before going to bed. Thats after I've gone to work,spent time with friends and family, hit the gym etc. Not really a netflix guy either so this is my way of passing time. If you use this to try and form relationships or as your main entertainment source maybe its time to think about things. Just some good advice.
Yeah, I'm sure he cares deeply for his fellow man.

Here's some better advice: don't fucking judge. You and that other fuckwit have no idea what anybody's real life story is. Maybe he's a shut-in. Maybe he has a problem being outside in the cold. Maybe he's a cripple stuck in a fucking wheelchair and can't get out or do anything else even if he wanted to. Or maybe this is just how he most enjoys interacting with people. You have no fucking idea. His choice, he's harming absolutely no one. What possible difference does it make to you or anybody else how much time somebody YOU've never met spends on an online forum? None.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts