Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled upon this YouTube video and it shows some of the bumps Stephanie has taken over the years (mostly before the PG era). Still satisfying to watch if you are not a big fan of Steph's character.

I think I would take out one of the RKO's and replace it with the Pedigree from Mania X-8.

Anyone else have any top moments that Steph bumped and it's not in the video?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
She's so hot :eek:kada

You people must enjoy watching her get beat up lol

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of the best female heels ever. Kudos to her for taking all those bumps.
There was an interview where A-Train said he was taking it easy on Stephanie in the ring, but then she whispered in his ear "Treat me rough you little bitch!".

As you seen in the video he ended up roughing her up pretty bad. Kudos to her for that lol.

·
Registered
17,556 Posts
One of my favourites was always Kane having her in a gorilla press position next to a balcony. Whilst Taker demanded a mania match against Hunter.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One of my favourites was always Kane having her in a gorilla press position next to a balcony. Whilst Taker demanded a mania match against Hunter.
Yeah great moment lol

Didn't he big boot her at a PPV too? I think he grabbed HHH by the throat setting up a choke slam and then as soon as Steph ran into the ring; Kane big booted her in the face lol.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Don't know why Steph gets so much flak for not taking bumps these days. If we weren't in such a PC era, she'd still be taking them on a regular basis now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts