Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. CM Punk and Chris Jerichos feud, matches and promos.

2. Brock Lesnar's level of intensity and everything he has done since his return. The level of reality and intensity he has brought as well as interest to make sure ratings dont drop has been great.

3. The fact that I think CM Punk vs Jericho needs to end and I think it will have done soon, I think Extreme Rules on Sunday is going to be a big moment for them both and its going to hopefully be an amazing match to end the feud.

4. John Cenas Character development is very good, a sense that something major is going to happen this year with him, there are a lot of smaller things happening now that we probably wont notice or wont add together, but I suspect all these smaller things and all the things that are happening to Cena are going to result in some sort of character change.

5. The unpredictability since Lauranitis has taken over Edge Return promo, Paul Bearer, all star show, brock lesnar return, brock lesnars role with lauranitis, laurantis treatment of sheamus, cena, cm punk and teddy long.

I sense there is a big story line brewing with a Team A Vs Team B after Lesnar, Tensai, Lauranitis and Otunga bring a dictatorship to the WWE.

These are all my own theories that could all be wrong , but these are the top 5 things that are keeping me tuning in every week.

·
Banned
212 Posts
A week after WM and the raw that followed it...

it has been pure fucking trash, I think the only things I have enjoyed are the Bella Twins fine camletoe and the 2 broads with ghetto bootys.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
It's really hard to come up with five right now, honestly. There's so many bad things that are hard to overlook that I struggle to enjoy the good parts when they happen. You factor in the ridiculous amount of ad-breaks on top of the shitty Cole/Lawler commentary and even "good" segments become bad.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
yeh wat u sed about the dictatorship thing sounds really dope actually lol thatd be a sweet story line to see with him otunga,Tensai,Lesnar and maybe 2 other people like zigswag and they need to give them more of an edge to be done correctly

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A week after WM and the raw that followed it...

it has been pure fucking trash, I think the only things I have enjoyed are the Bella Twins fine camletoe and the 2 broads with ghetto bootys.
If your struggling to like anything about the WWE at the minute then I suggest you aren't going to like anything for the next few years.

Name one thing you would like to see that you would be over the moon about and would mark out for?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
In no particular order

1.:punk

2.:ace3

3.Lesnar

4.:cena2

5. Santino/Brodus/Funkettes Tie

Technically SD so I left it off my list but highly enjoying D-Bryan as well YES! YES! YES!

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
If you're struggling to like anything about the WWE at the minute then I suggest you aren't going to like anything for the next few years.
In my eyes, WWE (RAW especially) is to professional wrestling what listening to the radio is to music. Is Justin Bieber the pinnacle of music? Of course not. But he sure is popular.

WWE is the Justin Bieber of pro-wrestling.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In my eyes, WWE (RAW especially) is to professional wrestling what listening to the radio is to music. Is Justin Bieber the pinnacle of music? Of course not. But he sure is popular.

WWE is the Justin Bieber of pro-wrestling.
Like WWE is like Radio you can always turn it off and not watch or listen.
If your so offended by it or are so opposed to it then I would probably just not bother watching it.

Its not mandatory.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
In no particular order:

1. YES!
2. YES!
3. YES!
4. YES!
5. YES!

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts
1. Cena's character development that's hopefully leading to a heel turn at WM29

2. The Punk/Jericho feud hopefully leading to a Punk "wrestlerave" promo before his match at ER (If it doesn't then this ENTIRE feud was a waste)

3. Brock's return and instant rejuvenation and injection of life into the product!

4. Knowing that in a few short month guys like Cesaro, Ohno, Ambrose, Sandow, and Wyatt will be getting loads of screen time on both shows! :D :D :D (Y)

5. The crowds' embracing of all things Daniel Bryan which will, hopefully, launch him into a top face spot by next year!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
If we're gonna start comparing Wrestling Promotions to Music Artists then can i throw Chikara being the Steel Panther of pro wrestling into the mix

But pretty much the 5 that the OP has listed and I would add to the Punk/Jericho feud that it's good to see CM Punk take is opponenment a little more seriously instead of laughing at there insults and at them in general

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Like WWE is like Radio you can always turn it off and not watch or listen.
If you're so offended by it or are so opposed to it then I would probably just not bother watching it.

Its not mandatory.
I don't watch most WWE. Anything that I hear is worth seeing, I can check out after the fact, without having to sit through bad television, bad commentary, bad skits, bad commercials and bad wrestling. For example, I checked out the Kofi/Jericho match and even that had Cole on commentary and a mid-match commercial break. That was probably the highlight of the entire show...but people still sat through all three hours of it anyway. I tried to watch it live for the first time in a couple of weeks and I just couldn't do it.

The "problem" (it's not really a problem) is that due to the sheer popularity of it, the discussion regarding pro-wrestling is a lot easier to find if you're willing to talk about WWE. Hence...WWE section.

I'm not trying to offend anyone with the music analogy. Plenty of people like Justin Bieber too.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
-Lesnar vs Cena
-CM Punk and Chris Jericho's feud thing
-Actually, I think John Cena should be one on his own
-????
-Profit!

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
1. Punk/Jericho, both the quality of matches and the intensity of the feud.

2. Brodus Clay, makes me smile every time.

3. Lesner, building a great heel character.

4. Johnny Ace, god bless his wicked heart.

5. Yes! Yes! Yes!

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Here is something interesting to consider: How long have you been watching pro-wrestling on television, WWE or otherwise? Not including downloading the show to be able to fast-forward, or doing the same via DVR. How many hours of your life have you wasted from just sitting through commercial breaks during wrestling programs alone?

If you watch RAW & Smackdown every week, for 52 weeks a year, for several years... That's not counting if you watch other shows too, like Impact Wrestling or Nitro or Thunder. Think about it.

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
  1. Punk - Meh feud.
  2. Jericho - As above.
  3. Lesnar - Decent feud.
  4. Laurantis - Hit or Miss.
  5. Bryan - Smackdown, but I'm struggling.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts