2. S’Mores
3. Frosted Cherry
4. Frosted Blueberry
5. Frosted Strawberry

What say you?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just got the Ice Cream Sandwich flavor today...pretty good, not quite an ice cream sandwich but not bad.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Can't think of 5, haven't had one in a long time.

Wildberry's a true classic, though. Love it. Can't remember for the life of me what color it was.

Was it purple with blue stripes? :confused:

·
Premium Member
44,192 Posts
Oh God I haven't had Pop Tarts in years! Great memories from such tasty treats. I know people prefer toaster strudels, and they are better, but Pop Tarts were just easier (I didn't have to toast them before eating them). They were so so good!

Smores & Apple Cinnamon are very high on my list.

I remember back when Batman & Robin came out, there released these AWESOME Pop Tarts to go with the movie. If memory serves me right, the Mr. Freeze ones were blueberry icing with Strawberry on the inside. The Batgirl ones were awesome grape icing & jelly. And the Batman ones were chocolate I think. These Pop Tarts were DEFINITELY the best thing to come out of that movie, lol.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I remember back when Batman & Robin came out, there released these AWESOME Pop Tarts to go with the movie. If memory serves me right, the Mr. Freeze ones were blueberry icing with Strawberry on the inside. The Batgirl ones were awesome grape icing & jelly. And the Batman ones were chocolate I think. These Pop Tarts were DEFINITELY the best thing to come out of that movie, lol.
Oh, man, I remember those! :) The Mr. Freeze ones were delicious. They also had a special one for Pokemon, I remember it being yellow (icing) and horribly nasty.

Nostalgia FTW.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
1. Frosted Cherry
2. Vanilla Milkshake
3. Frosted Strawberry
4. Frosted Blueberry
5. Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
I thin he means cookies and cream, Strawberry. I don't think there's such thing as a Cream & Strawberry.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
1. Cookie Dough
2. Strawberry
3. Chocolate Chip
4. Fudge
5. Smore

Now I feel fat, greeeattt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts