Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You mean the "this is awesome chant" was directed at Alexa for doing absolutely nothing the whole match and not Becky doing the Bexplex off the second rope? Sure bud. The crowd was dead especially after the Ziggler segment. Mickie barley got any reaction at all. The only time the crowd got into it was when Becky actually did something.(you know that match is like 3 months old right?) Also before Alexa jobbed like a clown to Naomi.

Do I have to go back 3 weeks ago and show you Alexa getting dead silence in her match with Mickie? Then right after show you the reaction Becky got(which was one of the best reaction on show)? Alexa only gets a decent reaction in smarky towns that's it.

BTW her reaction was decent last night. Naomi and Becky are more over then Alexa and Carmelsworth it's just the truth.
What does chants during matches have to do with her being over? Also "this is awesome" chants mean nothing nowadays. We are talking about getting a pop during entrances.

Also the reason she got such a good reaction 3 weeks ago was because of shock factor. Sometimes people will get hyped over a return or a mystery opponent even if they dont care about that person (ex. cenas rumble return)

·
Banned
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
So so blind.

Yes trust the guy notorious for being incorrect. So So credible.

Even when cooled down she still gets okay-good reactions on t.v. She gets some of the louder reactions on house shows yet that person isn't over. Keep twisting that narrative buddy.
Im not notorious for anything.

Also have you been to EVERY SD house show? the answer is no.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
What does chants during matches have to do with her being over? Also "this is awesome" chants mean nothing nowadays. We are talking about getting a pop during entrances.

Also the reason she got such a good reaction 3 weeks ago was because of shock factor. Sometimes people will get hyped over a return or a mystery opponent even if they dont care about that person (ex. cenas rumble return)
Let's go Becky chants during a match don't mean anything? The pop during the entrances is tough to tell especially when you got a rock song and on TV it seems lower but live it's much louder. It really sucks for Carmella with the first couple of seconds of her song:serious: What shock factor? She faced Natalya and got the one of the best reactions of the night. Though the crowd wasn't great it still shows she's still over.

Becky doesn't get the reactions like she used to(her booking) but she still gets a good reaction were ever she goes. Carmella gets crickets. There's no way Carmella is as over as Becky like be real.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Nobody's knows the numbers. You can just guess based on the amount of items a person has, but in no way is it concrete proof.

In that case Sasha would be the highest pretty easy, but again, not proof.
There is no way to know EXACTLY how much merch people sell, but looking at google shopping trends is a pretty good way. If people are searching for your merch more than someone else's, then the chances are very high that you are outselling them.

Looking at the numbers (the averages on the left hand side, these are for the last 90 days), Sasha Banks sells by far the most (which was already obvious just from how much stuff she has on WWEshop.com and how many kids you see cosplaying her above the other female wrestlers.

Bayley is the second highest, which also makes sense. Bliss and Becky are about the same, and Charlotte the hated heel is the lowest, which also makes sense. I dont think I have ever even seen someone in a WWE crowd with Charlotte merch, she definitely aint selling much.

EDIT: I forgot about Nikki Bella, so I removed Charlotte and put her in. Shes at the top, which again is quite understandable since she has her own reality show, and always gets big pops in arenas.

·
Registered
593 Posts
becky has been getting crickets. Did you hear the reaction she got last night? it was utter shit. Also on the becky vs lexa steel cage match alexa got a far better reaction then her.
she got an okay reaction last night, she generally gets better reactions though I'll give you that, they've not treated her that well lately with all her matches seeing run ins galore though, that would hurt the reaction anyone got.

·
The EST of NXT
28,524 Posts
Ugh. Why the hell does Nikki have to be over with people?

Makes me fear for the future of this industry.
I'm not sure why, considering she's on her way out and you've got women like Hojo coming in :toomanykobes. To answer your question, it's because she's a highly marketable twin with large breasts, a power oriented moveset, and she teaches little girls to be fearless. That covers multiple fetishes and fanbases.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
I'm not sure why, considering she's on her way out and you've got women like Hojo coming in :toomanykobes. To answer your question, it's because she's a highly marketable twin with large breasts, a power oriented moveset, and she teaches little girls to be fearless. That covers multiple fetishes and fanbases.
Fair enough I suppose.

I personally think she plays the role as a face atrociously.....Bad enough that it should affect her overness as a performer, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
This lady is #1; the only woman to get reactions every night, no matter the context in which she appears:

If you mean active wrestlers only, then you may as well as flip a coin. None of them get good reactions.
Go away heat is still not "over".

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,328 Posts
Ugh. Why the hell does Nikki have to be over with people?

Makes me fear for the future of this industry.
The reality shows give her exposure that none of the other women get. Total Divas was getting 1 million viewers in it's prime which isn't an insignificant number. Lots of dumb teenagers eat up all that gurl power bullshit that they push.

Plus, big tits and a willingness to use sex appeal never hurt.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts