Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
Not including NXT guys because i don't watch enough of it.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Seth Rollins
3. Cesaro (Probably be higher if he ever had any screen time or decent feuds to showcase his abilities)
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. John Cena (Don't feel like i can leave him out he's much better than he gets credit for)

Honorable mentions in no particular order: Orton, Harper, Barrett, Ambrose, Wyatt, Sheamus and Rusev.

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
1. Zayne
2. Harper
3. Rollins
4. Cesaro
5. Bryan

the top few guys are so close it really comes down to personal preference IMO.

My honorable mention would be Sheamus but that's more loving the style he wrestles than thinking he is the "best"

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
1 Bryan
2 (Sami)
2 Rollins
3 (Brock Lesnar)
3 Cesaro
4 Dolph
5 I dunno Orton, Kid, Cena, Kevin Steen?

Also why are people saying Curtis Axel? Can one of his fans send me a link of one good or great match of his? I ussualy skip everything he does
Everything axel does in the ring is gold, his drop kick is the best in the business, he is like a less robotic orton.
Honestly if he got more tv time he would be a much bigger star.

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts
Everything axel does in the ring is gold, his drop kick is the best in the business, he is like a less robotic orton.
Honestly if he got more tv time he would be a much bigger star.
So what? Money talks, bullshit walks. Doing moves perfectly isn't everything. Give me a **** or plus match of his.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Main Roster:
Cesaro
Kidd
Rollins
Orton
Cody

Not Bryan. How is 1 million kicks 'top in-ring'

NXT:
Neville
Sami
Owens
Balor
Itami

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Main weekly roster on average:

1. Bryan
2. Seth
3. Cesaro
4. Luke Harper
5. Orton

Main weekly roster everyone at their best

1. Bryan
2. Orton
3. Cesaro
4. Seth
5. Ambrose

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
1.) Daniel Bryan
2.) Seth Rollins
3.) Brock Lesnar (come on you can't deny the guys arsenal, he's a fantastic wrestler).
4.) Cesaro
5.) Sami Zayn

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
So what? Money talks, bullshit walks. Doing moves perfectly isn't everything. Give me a **** or plus match of his.
He needs to be given the storyline and match up to make a match like that happen, put him in the ring with bryan for 20 minutes and they will put on a classic.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
1.) Daniel Bryan
2.) Seth Rollins
3.) Brock Lesnar (come on you can't deny the guys arsenal, he's a fantastic wrestler).
4.) Cesaro
5.) Sami Zayn
ya your right. since he's been back, he's been on fire. i mean the guy is doing suplex. and when he's not doing that, he doing a suplex. remeber that time when he was in trouble but used his suplex? or when he did that thing to cena 16 times??

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
There's tons of great talent out there right now, but I'll go with:

Daniel Bryan
Seth Rollins
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tanashi
Okada

Honorable Mentions:
AJ Styles
John Morrison - He's having great matches with various guys in Lucha Underground. He seems to work well with everyone

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I can't make a top 5 so here is my top 10 right now in the world.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Honorable Mentions

Reactions: Lexrules

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts
He needs to be given the storyline and match up to make a match like that happen, put him in the ring with bryan for 20 minutes and they will put on a classic.
So you're argument is that he CAN be great but still hasn't been great because of booking? Because the same can be said about most of the roster and if most of the roster is like Axel than Axel isn't a top 5 ring worker. (but of course you can have your opinion)

Put anyone 20 min in the ring with Bryan with a proper storyline and it will be a classic. Heck even Reigns had a good match with Bryan.

I'll repeat: any Axel fan link me a **** match of his.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts