Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rank your top three current TNA storylines. Here's mine:

1. Angelina/Winter/Velvet: This angle could go in so many different directions. I'm hoping that Winter is setting up Angelina for a sneak attack; maybe Madison Rayne hired her to take out Angelina and split apart the B.P. I definitely hope the B.P. don't split again so soon after reuniting.

2. Motor City Machine Guns: Will they break up as a tag team? Will they feud? If they do, who's the face and who's the heel? Sabin and Shelley are capable of putting together some awesome matches. After a while, though, I hope they return to being a team. TNA just needs to find better teams to match them against.

3. Pope vs Samoa Joe: I just think this feud has been developing quite nicely. I like Pope's heelish expressions, and I'd love to see Joe back in "kill" mode. This has potential to be a very entertaining program, both in terms of storyline and in-ring action.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
1. Kurt vs Jeff and Karen (I think real life drama only adds fuel to the fire, when these 2 finally hook up again expect the crowd to be on fire and another classic from these 2.)

2. AJ (and possibly all of Fortune) inevitable face turn, their taking the slow burn approach though which I like.

3. The "they" who are coming on 2/3 for Immortal, yes it's the same thing again but another group is needed to feud with Immortal. Clearly they haven't been able to keep RVD, Joe, Pope, Anderson, and Angle together to fight them.

Storyline wise, TNA is at its best point in awhile. Everything seems to have a purpose and the stories are interesting, kudos to somebody.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Joe/Pope.

AJ/Bishoff.

MCMG.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Kurt vs. Jeff and Karen Jarrett- These guys have always had great matches and amazing feuds. But this one is gonna be great and since Karen is back, anything can happen in this feud.

Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James- For some reason, i like this feud and this is probably the best feud in the KO Division since Tara vs. Kong. I also like Rayne's new gimmick as a "Killer Queen".

Pope vs. Joe- I'm glad that these two are finally feuding, also I'm glad that Pope is a heel. I think Pope is much better as a heel.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Rank your top three current TNA storylines. Here's mine:

1. Angelina/Winter/Velvet: This angle could go in so many different directions. I'm hoping that Winter is setting up Angelina for a sneak attack; maybe Madison Rayne hired her to take out Angelina and split apart the B.P. I definitely hope the B.P. don't split again so soon after reuniting.

2. Motor City Machine Guns: Will they break up as a tag team? Will they feud? If they do, who's the face and who's the heel? Sabin and Shelley are capable of putting together some awesome matches. After a while, though, I hope they return to being a team. TNA just needs to find better teams to match them against.

3. Pope vs Samoa Joe: I just think this feud has been developing quite nicely. I like Pope's heelish expressions, and I'd love to see Joe back in "kill" mode. This has potential to be a very entertaining program, both in terms of storyline and in-ring action.

These would be mine as well. The first two anyway.

I'd really love to get into Joe vs Pope as well. But TNA has spent too much time dumping on Joe. And jobbing Pope on back to back PPVs to Abyss doesn't help either.

It's not really a storyline yet. But I'm curious to see where Douglas Williams and Magnus might be headed. If anywhere.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Kurt vs. Jeff and Karen Jarrett- These guys have always had great matches and amazing feuds. But this one is gonna be great and since Karen is back, anything can happen in this feud.

Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James- For some reason, i like this feud and this is probably the best feud in the KO Division since Tara vs. Kong. I also like Rayne's new gimmick as a "Killer Queen".

Pope vs. Joe- I'm glad that these two are finally feuding, also I'm glad that Pope is a heel. I think Pope is much better as a heel.
these right here i agree with except Mickie and Madison my favorite KO feud since Tara vs Mickie

·
HEADBANGA
24,317 Posts
Pope/Joe is the only thing keeping me interest at the moment. Angle/Jarrett got interesting now that they added Karen to the mix. I can't say I'm interested at anything else at the moment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I sometimes forget TNA still has a wrestling show, only storylines i hear are:

1. The cancelation of Reaction.
2.Matt Hardy becoming a joke in the locker room
3.X-Divison being canned

The Machine Guns should not be broken up at all. Shitty story-line development ruined the GenMe fued and now we are stuck with this generic tag team break-up tease. The Bucks should of won the titles off them, but instead we got Beer Money winning the belts. They scarified this to feed a poorly written nWo 2011.

Joe and Pope has potential but only if they get gritty with it. We need ROH Joe with a mega-heel Pope. The talent is there for Joe to have a high-caliber match rivaled by his ones with Punk.

The whole Knockouts division just became pig-shit over the past few months. What once was a strength in the company, has sort of become a joke with the lack of real talent and poor writing.

I could go on, but its all obvious. The Immortal storyline has sucked from day 1. Soo poorly executed.

·
Registered
443 Posts
1. Madison vs Mickie

Great feud; Madison is doing great as a heel and Mickie of course is the face Mickie James we all know and love. Biased selection, but it's a great feud, honestly. I thought it was great how Madison retained the title at Genesis.

2. Angelina/Velvet/Winter

There's a million ways this storyline can end, but it's interesting nonetheless. Gotta love seeing Katarina Waters on television; WWE really messed up in not really utilizing her that much, I think she's way too beautiful to keep off screen.

3. Jarret/Angle

Well to be honest, I just loved the MMA stuff Jarret was doing, although it looks like this storyline is winding down. The MMA stuff was hilarious and was honestly the only other reason I would tune into TNA.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
joe vs pope is looking interesting the video on joe's family was pretty good lmao

the aj angle could be interesting just cause they are hinting at some descention in the ranks

the angle in the knockouts with winter is decent as well cause they could do a lot with that and it's good to see a newer and talented wrestler like katie lea with a title. i haven't followed wwe a lot the last few months but i do not believe she ever held a title with wwe so it's nice to see her come in with a push at the start and get a title. wwe never really seemed to give her much of a chance much like burchell who i thought was decent from what i saw of him. he really had potential imo to be very much like triple h same kinda build and attitude if they used him right. just let him have his own kind of twist on being a bad ass and he probably would have turned out fine.

·
Banned
291 Posts
TNA does a team break up angle every single month. It's beyond predictable at this point.

The Angle Jarret storyline has run it's course for awhile.

Angle needs to have a feud with Pope, that would be something to watch. It would be fresh and could be started so easily. Have it be some sort of respect issue or have one of them turn heel.

Not only am I sick and tired of Jarret spending the majority of his time talking on the mic, but Karen needs to join the Dixie Carter club and stay the f**k off TV.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts