Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE.com has counted down the top 10 submission superstars, check out the video and the list, do you guys agree with the list or disagree? share your thoughts.

10. Tazz
9. William Regal
8. Sgt. Slaughter
7. Daniel Bryan
6. Dean Malenko
5. Chris Jericho
4. Ric Flair
3. Bob Backlund
2. Kurt Angle
1. Bret Hart

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
10. Tazz ??? What did he ever do in the WWE
9. William Regal ??? Has he ever won a match with a submission
7. Daniel Bryan ?? Not been there long enough to be in a top 10 of anything
6. Dean Malenko ??? Did he really do enough in the WWE to deserve this.

Along with the obvious not being able to use Chris Beniot i think some of the mentioned being in list ahead of someone like Ken Shamrock.

if its taking into account work done in other WWE owned companies how is someone like Terry Funk not in it.

Joke of a list.

·
Banned
177 Posts
LOL typical WWE list Benoit is the best submission wrestler this world have seen

·
Banned
177 Posts
Surprised Cena's not #1 since he uses an STF.
known WWE they would have put him in the list i think they forgot about him (wish this happen more) thats how stupid the people thats running WWE are

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Feels like the list is missing someone. :hmm:

Also, I laugh at Angle being there. You're not a fucking submission wrestler if you have your Submission finisher locked in for half of the match, don't make the dude tap, and then have to nail him with eighteen Angle Slams and a Moonsault (don't miss!) to beat him.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
10. Tazz ??? What did he ever do in the WWE
9. William Regal ??? Has he ever won a match with a submission
7. Daniel Bryan ?? Not been there long enough to be in a top 10 of anything
6. Dean Malenko ??? Did he really do enough in the WWE to deserve this.

Along with the obvious not being able to use Chris Beniot i think some of the mentioned being in list ahead of someone like Ken Shamrock.

if its taking into account work done in other WWE owned companies how is someone like Terry Funk not in it.

Joke of a list.
Baffled. He's got one of the best submission finishers in the business.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
Meh, but I give them credit where it's due. At least they tried to make the list look credible, when you have two guys who work for TNA on the list then it's a pretty cool thing to see, and obviously Beniot not being on the list is wrong, but let's face it. Chris Beniot is never going to be trully recgonised by the WWE anymore, but besides that, I can't see any problems.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts