Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my top 10 matches from IMPACT! in 2019. I am posting them now because I didn't get the chance to in January, and it spiked my interest after seeing Adam Cole become PWI Wrestler Of The Year. I will also be sharing, WWE, AEW, ROH, NXT, & NJPW Top 10's as well.

1. Impact World Tag Team Championships/Full Metal Mayhem: The Lucha Bros(c) vs. LAX (IMPACT! Rebellion)

2. Impact World Tag Team Championships: LAX(c) vs. The Lucha Bros (IMPACT! Homecoming)

3. Monster's Ball: Sami Callihan vs. Jimmy Havoc (IMPACT! United We Stand)

4. Impact X Division Championship/OVE Rules: Rich Swann(c) vs. Sami Callihan (IMPACT! Rebellion)

5. Impact World Championship: Brian Cage(c) vs. Michael Elgin (IMPACT! Slammiversary XVII)

6. Impact World Championship: Johnny Impact(c) vs. Brian Cage (IMPACT! Homecoming)

7. Impact World Tag Team Championships: LAX(c) vs. The Lucha Bros (IMPACT! 1/11

8. Impact X Division Championship: Rich Swann(c) vs. Johnny Impact (IMPACT! Slammiversary XVII)

9. Impact World Tag Team Championships: The Lucha Bros(c) vs. LAX (IMPACT! 2/14)

10. Impact Knockouts Championship/Monster's Ball: Taya Valkryie(c) vs. Su Yung vs. Rosemary vs. Jessicka Havok (IMPACT! Slammiversary XVII)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Good list. Don't forget the Impact match (which aired towards the end of the year) , a 5 way elimination contest for the number 1 contendership of the title feat. Moose, Swann, Blanchard, Elgin & Brain Cage. Rich Swann gave the performance of his career in that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts