Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@RealKevinNash whoever this is. U were a shit booker in wcw mr nash
@gazandtan this is me you dunb fuck you can't follow a tweet.Shut the fuck up your'e to stupid to be talking with the adults
@RealKevinNash You never know in this business Big Sexy. Or does this play into your and Sting's non-sensical Wolfpac angle?
@congraved we haven't thrown up a wolfpac sign, what show you watching eggplant brain. Fuck how many idiots are out there today?
@RealKevinNash and its over. U cheated thousands of fans out of hard earned money. Im glad am nobody. U should be ashamed of yourselves
@gazandtan the finger poke was on T.V. for free dip shit
@RealKevinNash but the fans didnt get in for free did they. Even on TV it shouldnt of been done.
@gazandtan Shits fake dude ,drink a pint and fuck off
@RealKevinNash spoken like a true professional. Go sucks hogans dick in TNA
@gazandtan would you watch? Now I get it you want me. sorry I'm married.Thanks for being really creepy

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I'm not a big twitter guy, but I do follow nash, it is one of the funniest things out there. This shit happens every day, people fuck with him just to piss him off and he bites every time, it is hilarious.

·
Registered
492 Posts
And people bitched about TNAngry being unprofessional? Nash sounds like an angry prepubescent fifth grader. I would imagine someone of his age and stature would be able to come off a little more professional even if he is being annoyed by someone

·
Registered
526 Posts
Am I the only one that thought the other guy was actually owning Nash and not the other way around? Nash was like "Yo shut up... suck a dick its fake"

·
Registered
823 Posts
Am I the only one that thought the other guy was actually owning Nash and not the other way around? Nash was like "Yo shut up... suck a dick its fake"
Actually I didn''t think the other guy owned anything. He was just talking his opinions about Nash and passing them off as a fact, when they're not. "should have been free", "should be embarrassed" etc. Just a BS opinion of which I happen to disagree.

·
Registered
273 Posts
"would you watch?"

Uncomfortable moment for trolls everywhere there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts