Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I just got back into wrestling when I started watching again when I joined which was like, the Friday after whatever the PPV before SS was, all I remember is that Undertaker was buried. So let me get this straight, The WWE has all of these stars/previous champs out right now?

-Triple H
-Chris Jericho
-Batista
-The Undertaker
-Christian
-John Cena(?)

I mean for god sakes, no wonder we have mid card guys with no in ring ability for WWE Champion, or contending for it at Survivor Series! No wonder ECW was canceled(?) while I was gone and now their trying to make new superstars with this 'NXT' Crap. Seriously, they need a few of these people back, the shows are getting boring for me. I loved RAW and all, but that was only because Cena said bitch, cost Barrett the championship 8*D and the only reason Orton lost is because of his leg and fatigue, and he would dominate the Miz full strength like we'll see at TLC, but I don't want to get off topic. It seems like their hyping a return of Trips soon, but it looks like Undertaker might be gone until the Rumble, and Jericho might have retired? How did he go out anyway? Batista I have no idea, I don't know when he went out either, but does anyone know where I'm coming from? The WWE Made it PG and now they are getting rid of all of our superstars and trying to replace them with new ones maybe. I don't know, somebody might want to fill me in.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
- Triple H was taken out by a wrestler named Sheamus who he was fueding with in May.

- Chris Jericho was taken out by a punt from Orton in October, people say he's doing a tour with his band Fozzy and will return.

- Batista quit in June after failing to beat Cena 3 times, but people think he'll return

- Christian was injured by new Smackdown wrestler Alberto Del Rio in September.

- John Cena vs Wade Barrett (leader of a group called Nexus) was made for Hell in a Cell in October, the stipulations were if Barrett won Cena would join Nexus but if Cena won Nexus would disband.

Barrett won and The GM told Cena if he did'nt listen to Barrett he'd be fired, so he made Cena the ref for his match with Orton at Survivor Series and said if he did'nt walk out of Survivor Series as Champion Cena would be fired.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Triple H has been going for way too long, he's due to retire in 2/3 years, maybe more if he's working part time.
Jericho likewise.
Batista's into MMA now, even if he does return to WWE he won't last long, he's like 42 now.
Undertaker's days are numbered, he's geting old and fragile.
Christian maybe when he retrn he'll get a large push, since it could be the final one of his career.
Cena's just playing a fired storyline, he'll be around but not in a wrestling capacity I don't think.

These newcomers like Del Rio, Swagger, Sheamus, Zeke are more than capable of holding down a main event spot.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Triple H: Got hurt ...surprise surprise
Chris Jericho: taking a break and touring with Fozzy
Batista: Pursuing MMA
The Undertaker: Gets hurt every 10-15seconds
Christian: Had to have surgery
John Cena: Either on a vacation or isn't going to stay out of the ring.

and lol you mad bout Miz carrying gold?
yea
you mad
you maaaaaaaaaad

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Bourne and Punk are both out injured too, but Punk seems happy enough on commentary while he heals. Great Khali is in India doing a reality tv show, dunno if he's still there or not.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I think it is good and bad that the old stars are on the way out:

Good = New generation on the horizon, majority of the major names on the way out all around the same few years, ala goodbye to Hogan, Warrior, Andre, Savage, along came Bret, HBK, Diesel, Ramon etc. (to the ME scene). Majority of those names (Taker, Trips etc), are nowhere near as good as they were. Fresh faces and fueds.

Bad = Cena/Trips/Taker/Jericho etc > Sheamus, Barrett, ADR, Swagger etc. Especially for the next few years, the product will be worse overall as nearly all of the new crop of talent aren't as good on the mic, in the ring, the star power, drawing ability etc of the stars that are either gone or on the way out.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone, I know who all the current day superstars are though, didn't have to baby me so much there. Orton and Jericho had a feud and I missed it :(

Triple H: Got hurt ...surprise surprise
Chris Jericho: taking a break and touring with Fozzy
Batista: Pursuing MMA
The Undertaker: Gets hurt every 10-15seconds
Christian: Had to have surgery
John Cena: Either on a vacation or isn't going to stay out of the ring.

and lol you mad bout Miz carrying gold?
yea
you mad
you maaaaaaaaaad
Why would I be mad, watching it I facepalmed as the crowd wasn't even over for him, he's terrible, and Orton/Someone besides Barrett will have it soon. You'll see.

·
Registered
510 Posts
All these "stars" being out has resulted in some of the best matches of the year and some great Raw and Smackdown episodes recently. Not harming the product at all.

·
Premium Member
10,198 Posts
Imagine if all 6 retured in the Rumble? :eek:

Though realistically: Cena will already be around then, Undertaker will get a gong moment, Christian will return the week after to a Todd Grisham ejaculation and Triple H will get a hyped Rumble return by many Raw promos.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Honestly, i'm not too bothered by the loss of these guys, i'm enjoying the newer guys more, i expect Cena to return soon though.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unlike most of you guys Cena's been making me happy week in and week out with his segments and actually his wrestling. HE USED A DROP KICK! HE HAS 6 MOVES NOW!! :D But anyways, he is getting better in the ring IMO, and I'm McLovin.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't! I'm a normal, 'non IWC like' wrestling fan. Unlike you guys, I actually like who I'm supposed to like, and only like few heels. I like Rey Mysterio, Batista, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Undertaker, and even Triple H. Some people just like to spit in their face to bandwagon with other wrestlers and to act like they aren't cool enough and I don't understand it. Once a fan of the wrestler, always a fan of the wrestler.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
A full page of non-topicness... resulting in 50% of the thread being non-topic.

I am saddened.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts