Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's too smug, his arrogance will get him future remembered.

Firstly he is completely new to the business,a rich fan boy who thinks he knows something better than everyone else,AEW will indefinitely fail. Not being a hater(a little maybe) but this guy signed a damn near 60 year old Billy Gunn for what I don't know.

Then this Darby guy is a pathetic excuse for a "idol",I could take him more seriously if he didn't look like a kid in a Halloween contest thrift shop costume.

Then the guy has like ten million wrestlers(not literally) half are ex WWE employees with a chip on their shoulder. And entitled to the core for a "proper push big mean ole Vince" never gave them.

Tony Khan will never create any noteworthy stars by using WWE's waste bucket left overs. He's a complete dunce,every interview I've heard he says something brash and he's trying to be a villain and he'll end up in the "welp he tried it" list.

Like the rest of them.

And CM punk told the wrestling world to screw themselves before he went to UFC; he had one of the most atrocious debuts and careers in the history of the sport. Now he's the savior of AEW elitist smarks. Nope he can't just come back and waltz on back into the wrestling world. Like he didn't embarrass wrestling fans around the world.

Tony Khan is an idiot for clamoring to get that goof troop into his company.

Ok I think that covers it all.

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
I know we're not meant to take this seriously but honestly, Darby is one of the more believable guys. This week, he nearly destroyed Austin Gunn with a tackle

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
I’ve noticed a lot of the regular trolls that frequent the WWE section are popping up in here lately. This guy, DantheMan, TeamFlareZakk, etc. only a matter of time before Kentucky shows up.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

Firstly he is completely new to the business,a rich fan boy who thinks he knows something better than everyone else,AEW will indefinitely fail. Not being a hater(a little maybe) but this guy signed a damn near 60 year old Billy Gunn for what I don't know.

Then this Darby guy is a pathetic excuse for a "idol",I could take him more seriously if he didn't look like a kid in a Halloween contest thrift shop costume.

Then the guy has like ten million wrestlers(not literally) half are ex WWE employees with a chip on their shoulder. And entitled to the core for a "proper push big mean ole Vince" never gave them.

Tony Khan will never create any noteworthy stars by using WWE's waste bucket left overs. He's a complete dunce,every interview I've heard he says something brash and he's trying to be a villain and he'll end up in the "welp he tried it" list.

Like the rest of them.

And CM punk told the wrestling world to screw themselves before he went to UFC; he had one of the most atrocious debuts and careers in the history of the sport. Now he's the savior of AEW elitist smarks. Nope he can't just come back and waltz on back into the wrestling world. Like he didn't embarrass wrestling fans around the world.

He does have alot of wwe guys on his roster many of whom he,s managed to elevate. Shawn Spears,Ftr,Pac,El Idolo and possibly even mox and jericho are better off then they were on the mainroster. Mjf,Darby,Sammy,Jungle Boy, Eddie Kingston and Hangman Page have gone from pretty much unknowns to stars or up and coming stars. Britt Baker is one of the top female wrestling stars in the world. 2 years ago she walked out to Adam Coles music as a nobody.

So Tony Khan has managed to create stars better than anyone in the industry. Yeah alot of these vets he,s signed might not be neccesary but its needed to give legitimacy to the product and bring in the eyes. 2 decades from now the likes of Mjf will be there to elevate the new stars.

·
Registered
13,040 Posts

Like the rest of them.

[/QUOTE

It's actually pathetic if you think about punks up rise. The guy was pretty much handed everything from wwe and all he did was bitch about nonsense and act as if he's the next 9th wonder of the world. Fans got nothing else to ride on than a nerd rebel against a shitty product at the time. Such a cool dude

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.