Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,394 Posts
Its crazy how the IWC despises Trump yet a Trump supported governor is the only thing that kept the wrestling business going the past two years, lol.

·
Registered
814 Posts
That’s cool but this is the worst arena to have a full crowd since you can barely see the crowd on camera.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,394 Posts
Risking tens of thousands of lives for wrestling ambiance is still idiotic.
They also let their talent go to the UFC show and i guarantee not every one of them was fully vaccinated.

Just be consistent, WWE does mania at 25 percent capacity "Vince is evil, i GUARANTEE someone will die from attending this." AEW runs full capacity.."AWESOME cant wait to have fans back!"

Like cmon lmao. Ive always appreciated your consistancy as a poster.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
32,212 Posts
They also let their talent go to the UFC show and i guarantee not every one of them was fully vaccinated.

Just be consistent, WWE does mania at 25 percent capacity "Vince is evil, i GUARANTEE someone will die from attending this." AEW runs full capacity.."AWESOME cant wait to have fans back!"

Like cmon lmao. Ive always appreciated your consistancy as a poster.
Show me where I praised them for allowing fans at Wrestlemania or celebrated this.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,394 Posts
Show me where I praised them for allowing fans at Wrestlemania or celebrated this.

No no, im saying your consistent in your posts that it isnt a good idea. Im complimenting you. Lol.

·
Baby It's Violence
8,224 Posts
I was very iffy on the UFC event because it was indoors and we knew that there 100% were people not vaccinated in there. If AEW can sort that out by the time this show happens, and you have everybody vaccinated and can properly protect all the wrestlers just in case, I'm cool if you go ahead with it. Otherwise, I'd rather not.

I'd assume Daily's Place would still be the location right now for this, or somewhere else that is more open air.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,531 Posts
Who cares about consistency or not?

The bigger story here (and good news too) is that larger crowds are eventually coming back soon (regardless of which promotion).

I miss hearing loud crowds either way.

For the record, this is me assuming that everyone stays safe (ideally speaking) :p

·
Registered
9,875 Posts
I was very iffy on the UFC event because it was indoors and we knew that there 100% were people not vaccinated in there. If AEW can sort that out by the time this show happens, and you have everybody vaccinated and can properly protect all the wrestlers just in case, I'm cool if you go ahead with it. Otherwise, I'd rather not.

I'd assume Daily's Place would still be the location right now for this, or somewhere else that is more open air.
You can have a cluster even if 100% of the people are vaccinated, those vaccines were made to protect you from a severe covid but it does not prevent contaminations.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Its crazy how the IWC despises Trump yet a Trump supported governor is the only thing that kept the wrestling business going the past two years, lol.
The IWC is not one person or group. Some like Trump, some hate him. They aren't any different then the rest of the population. Don't generalize.

On the topic, this is great news. The only WWE show I have watched in years was this year's Wrestlemania and that was simply because I wanted to see a large wrestling crowd again. I am excited to see AEW have 5000+ people live again.

·
Baby It's Violence
8,224 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
We're getting back to normality and it's great.

This past year has shown the entertainment industry, sport coming under that umbrella, just how important fans are to the product. I hope they realise and treat us right going forward.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts