Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whereas Justin Roberts always sounds excited and enthusiastic. Come on Chimel, step it up. I don't want a ring announcer sounding like he's falling asleep, because it will have an effect on the audience.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
That's always been the way he comes across! His voice hasn't changed the whole time he's been there. Why do you think he's always been the SD or ECW ring announcer?

The Fink > The Chimel > The Lilian > Justino Roberto

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I prefer his voice than Justin Roberts' tbh.

Reactions: What 3:16

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's always been the way he comes across! His voice hasn't changed the whole time he's been there. Why do you think he's always been the SD or ECW ring announcer?

The Fink > The Chimel > The Lilian > Justino Roberto
Sorry BK, I beg to differ.

I think it's more like: Fink > Jeremy Borash > Justin Roberts> Lillian > Chimel 10 years ago > Chimel now.

·
Registered
934 Posts
tony chimel has been awesome ever since they started making fun of him on NXT

but yeah he sounds bored lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Tony Chimel 4 WHC.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Well, I give the guy some credit for being around so long since the days of being the number 2 guy guy behind the Fink. Lillians come and gone during his time.

The way he cracks his voice at saying "The Rated R SuPERStar" is awesome.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
He's just upset because he's being outclassed by a guy who I don't think even speaks GD English.

I think we've officially ran out of things to complain about.
I disagree. Don't get me started on the color of the ring ropes. Light blue?!? ;)

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,096 Posts
Don't dare insult The Chim. He's more charismatic than most of the new guys in FCW at the moment.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Chimel rocks the party that rocks the body.

Roberts is the hack. I want to slap that little bastard every time he talks with his overpronunciation.

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
Chimel's just sad on SmackDown because he knows the fun times are over on NXT with Josh and Cole banter.

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
The RATTTTTTTTTEDDD RRRRRR *grabs balls* SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPerstar!
Oh, this past one was more ridiculous than ever. He even paused after "Rated" to really gear up his absurd high-pitched whine for Edge's amusement.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts