·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every fucking week.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
I actually don't remember seeing those matches for a long time, if they've ever done Kane vs. Reigns... It's not every week, that's exaggerating.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Absolute disgrace. I wanna turn the channel after that announcement. Give us real wrestlers to fight reigns and bryan dammit!

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Kane end up screwing Big Show's match (and probably Show interferes Kane) for another weekly fallout since RR,

on a plus Harper is wrestling at last.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
It's been a while since Kane and Reigns had weekly horrible matches in the summer, so they had to go back down that road because it reminds them of better times when Reigns was not exposed and loathed by half the audience.

Feeling so comfortable just reading the results because nothing ever seems to change weekly, same formula with mostly similar matches except some roles switched around. Instead I'm just watching this Smackdown show from 2000. :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
thought this was a joke thread, but it's real.

Maybe by the ppv after mania things will mix up quite a bit.

But this repitiveness makes the road to wrestlemania so bland

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
I actually don't remember seeing those matches for a long time, if they've ever done Kane vs. Reigns... It's not every week, that's exaggerating.

Then you have a short memory, Reigns wrestled "The Demon Kane" just about every week this past summer :lol

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Glad im not watching :lol
Online recaps. That's how I "watch" Raw now. And online streams are how I watch NXT in lieu of my network cancellation.

As a serious wrestling fan, I need to keep up with WWE's product, but I won't give them my ratings or money anymore. Besides, those five hours a week I used to waste on Raw and Smackdown are put to better use watching other things, like whatever's on New Japan World's streaming site that I subscribe to

·
Registered
222 Posts
To me,
It blows my mind the way they have booked both guys the last month and a bit. ( Since Bryans Return.) Even at the point where they decided to add Bryan to the ME picture the last few weeks.

Bryan Fans are going hard, although losing steam.

Reigns is not nearly as over as he should be for this push, and people are questioning his ability to be a champion.

WWE Answer = Book them in fueds with KANE AND BIG SHOW. The 2 most LIMITED big wrestlers in WWE today!

Blows my mind!

Your not selling the crowd correctly at all. Come on WWE you know your fucking up yet you go about fixing it in such a half assed way that tells me that their attitude is this "We will try and appease people but we still think we are right so we are gonna do it half assed, BUT YOU CANT SAY WE DIDNT TRY!!!!"

My Solution

You have two months to book Reigns as a champion Caliber guy, this is where you set him up week to week with different opponents with different work rates.
Here is a 1 month example using only RAW:

Jan 26th - vs Big Show. Have him go 10 minutes in a physical bout where he showcases his strength but emphasizes his speed against a slower opponent.
(Goes over Show)

Feb 2nd - Vs Cesaro. 12 Mins. Quicker Rate, More Technical. This is the type of match you have the opportunity to showcase Romans technical side. Also while slowly building up his wind. Here he showcases his moveset and by having a very good and strong wrestler dominate some spots, can control the match and earn sympathy for Roman. Then as the Cesaro slips on the banana peel and Reigns makes his comeback with the crowd getting behind him...
Kane interferes, beats down Roman.
(Wins by DQ)

Feb 9th - (Dbry Vs Rollins match still happens. Reigns costs Rollins.) Main Event Vs Kane. 12 Mins. This is a match that where you have Kane control the match for about the first 3 minutes. The last 9 Reigns needs to control and show how to execute and dominate a strategy for taking down and owning an opponent. Again going a time to work some wind. This is where you schmozz with J and J and Rollins.
(Wins by DQ) Brawl ensues with Kane booting out Mercury by accident and then Reigns ducking and clobbering Noble with the MITB. Shoot the ropes, double Spear. Crowd goes wild. Rollins gets up hits HIM with the MITB.

Feb 16th - Vs Rollins. 25 mins. This is where you have Reigns show all his psychology and wind. Enough time where you can have a knock out brawl but also work strategy into it. This is where both guys can tear it down with enough time to showcase both. Reigns controls first 10, with his move set and tries to limit Rollins high flying ability. Rollins works the knee to affect his run for the spear. Rollins controls next 10 minutes and then you follow it up with 5 minutes of false finishes and reversals into the ultimate big pop Spear.
(Goes Over Rollins)

Through this booking you have Roman looking like a legitimate threat to beat Bryan at Fastlane. You have also had Roman showcase his style against various opponents and styles going into the event.

I would book Bryan similar but would probably look like this.

Jan 26 - With Ziggler Wins by DQ Cesaro and Kidd (Kane Interference)(Beats Kane in casket match on Smackdown)
Feb 2 - Goes over Big Show who is trying to prove he can do what Kane can't
Feb 9 - Goes Over Rollins with Reigns interference
Feb 16 - Goes over Kane and Big Show in handicap match where Kane accidentally severely injures Big Show with the ring bell. (This is where you set up Last Man standing for Kane vs Big Show for Fastlane)

This way both men have good promo material and arguments going into PPV.

Rollins program at Fastlane would be as follows:

Rollins Interferes in Kane and Big Show match helping Kane win. Cuts confident promo about how things go HIS way. Says the universe will see him later in the Main Event. Rollins again interferes to try and exact revenge on Reigns. Ref gets knocked out and J and J and Rollins destroy both guys. Orton music hits he comes down and RKOs the shit out of all the heels (Setting up WM fued with Rollins. Bryan and Reigns get up in opposite corners, Bryan charges Reigns for the flying knee in corner, Reigns Ducks, Shoots Ropes, Spears Bryan.

1.2.3. Reigns goes over.

Anyways I just think a little bit of effort could really make things ALOT more enjoyable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts