Wrestling Forum banner

Tonight WarGames descends upon Survivor Series (Last Minute Predictions)

300 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Prescott1189
Well everybody Survivor Series at the TD Bank Center tonight will revolved on the Main Roster around 2 Rings, 1 monsterous Cage, 10 Men and 10 Women will step inside and only 2 teams for both WarGames Matches will survive, also two best friends now bitter enemies in a rematch of their dream match at TLC 2017, 3 Men, The Visionary, The Almighty, & Mr A-Town Down will do battle for the United States Championship and Smackdown Women's Champion The Baddest Women On The Planet will step into The Ball Pit without further ado here's a rundown of the 5 in my opinion stacked match card to end off the PPV of 2022 and give me your predictions of who wins all the matches.

WELCOME TO SURVIVOR SERIES WARGAMES!

Main Event
Men's WarGames Match
Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Solo Sioka & Sami Zayn vs. Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Ridge Holland, Butch, & Kevin Owens

Co Main Event
Women's WarGames Match
Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Michin aka Mia Yim & Becky Lynch vs. Bayley, Dakota Kai, Io Sky, Nikki Cross & Rhea Ripley

United States Championship (Triple Threat Match)
Seth Freakin Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory

Singles Match
AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor

Smackdown Women's Championship
Ronda Rousey vs. Shotzi

Here's my predictions on who I think will win tonight

1. Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Ridge Holland, Butch & Kevin Owens

2. Bayley, Dakota Kai, Io Sky, Nikki Cross, & Rhea Ripley

3. Seth Freakin Rollins

4. Finn Balor

5. Ronda Rousey

That's my predictions of the winners for tonight's anticipated fall event but enjoy the show everyone and be safe!
Reactions: BLISSED & LYNCHED